How to Activate Serve Prepaid Card (2023 Guide)
Published On : January 3, 2023 by: Sakshi/Category(s) : Banking & Finance
Activate Serve Prepaid Card, a reloadable prepaid debit account designed to help you manage your money and give you more control over how you spend. With Serve, you can easily set up direct deposits, make purchases online, get cash at ATMs and pay bills virtually anywhere American Express Cards are accepted. It’s safer than carrying cash or writing checks and there’s no need for a credit check or minimum balance.
Choose the type of account you’d like to get started and add money via direct deposit or with cash at over 45,000 locations. Reload your account for free at virtually any Walmart register or use Mobile Check Deposit in the Serve app to load checks straight from your smartphone. Use your Serve account virtually anywhere American Express Cards are accepted. No credit check. Just a simple application and a security deposit are required to open an account. Cash reloads at retail locations nationwide as well as thru direct deposit, mobile check load, and transfers from a bank account. Now, let us begin to Activate the Serve prepaid card.
Verified ways to Activate your Serve Prepaid Card in minutes!
Before you get into the multiple ways to Activate your Serve card, you really need to take care of the following things:
- Make absolutely sure Serve Card Activation is only possible through the official portal; never try to activate your Serve Card through a merchant’s website.
- Never give out your PIN, PASSWORD, or USERNAME to anybody else.
- If you are unable to activate Serve Card, please call the Serve Card Customer Care Number listed above.
- If users receive any fraudulent calls, they should never give out their PIN, USERNAME, or PASSWORD, over the phone call.
- Never believe anyone who asks for your username, password, or hour pin, among other things.
How to Activate the Serve prepaid card in the Online method?
- Due to the general activation process, your card will be set up in a few minutes with the finest available methods.
- If consumers want to activate the card online, they must first go to the www.serve.com gateway site.
- When you’ve finished your task, go to the page where you’ll need to click “Log-In.”
- You must then touch on “Card-Activation” to log in to your account.
- After that, you must input your Serve Card Number as well as your Card.
- After you’ve completed all of the steps, click “Continue” and input your card number, CVV code, and whatever sort of card you have.
- Cheers! Your Serve Card will be activated, and you will be notified.
Steps to Activate Serve card without internet using a Phone number-
- If you really want to activate your Serve Card, call the Serve Card Customer Service Number at 1-855-431-6035.
- Once the phone line is established, you must discuss Serve Card Activation.
- After your job is finished, you must supply your personal information, such as your full name, address, and date of birth.
- Then when you’ve completed your assignment, you’ll need to enter your card information, such as your card number, CVV code, and the type of card you have, among other things.
- After you’ve completed all of the steps, you’ll be notified that your Serve Card has been activated.
To your interest: MySpendWell com Go Activate Card: Guide to Activate MySpendWell
How to Activate a Serve Prepaid card Physically by visiting an ATM?
- Customers who want to activate their Serve Card at an ATM must go to the nearest Serve Card ATM.
- Insert your BPI Credit Card into the ATM when you reach the Serve Card.
- Once you’re finished with your work, go to “Cards-Options” and then “Card-Activation.”
- Then, you must fill in the remaining essential information.
- You will receive notification that your Serve Card has been activated as quickly as possible.
About the Serve Prepaid card
With Serve, there is no minimum balance or fees required. Your money is protected with Secure Shutoff and 24/7 fraud monitoring, and you’re covered by American Express Fraud Protection. You can use your Serve account for everyday purchases or shop online, in stores, and at participating merchants’ mobile sites or applications. Using the Serve® Prepaid Card, you can send and receive money online, add money at over multiple locations, get paid up to 2 days early with Direct Deposit.
Dollar General, Family Dollar, Rite Aid, Sheetz, Walgreens/Duane Reade, and Walmart all carry Serve American Express Reloadable Prepaid Cards. Moreover, CVS, Family Dollar, Kwik Trip, Rite Aid, Speedway, and Walgreens/Duane Reade are among the businesses that provide Serve Pay As You Go Visa Prepaid Cards.
Shop with your card virtually anywhere American Express® Cards are accepted, TD Bank Mobile Deposit, and more. The Serve Card is issued by American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc. You can load money to your Serve Account and use it at millions of locations where Debit MasterCard® or Visa debit cards are accepted. Open an account and start making purchases today!
How to check my Balance or Serve Prepaid card transaction history
These features allow you to check your Serve Available Balance or transaction history at any time:
- Choose your Main Account when logging in to your account online or via the Serve Mobile App.
- If you’re signed up for text alert notifications, text “BAL” to 73783 to get your Available Balance.
- If you’re signed up for text alert notifications, text “HIST” to 73783 to get the five most recent completed transactions in your transaction history.
- Please contact us at the following number: Contact 1-800-954-0559 for Serve® American Express® Prepaid Debit Accounts. Contact 1-833-729-9646 for the Serve® Pay As You Go Visa® Prepaid Card.
- Active Transactions are ones that are currently outstanding and have not yet settled in your transaction history online or in the Mobile App. You may see Completed Transactions as well as Active Transactions that are still pending by tapping or touching ‘View all transactions.’
- Note that the transaction history supplied by SMS or automated phone system only includes Completed Transactions which does not include Active Transactions.
- To discover how to set up text notifications, go to the My Profile section. Please be aware that messaging and data charges may apply.
Trending Read: Betterment vs Lendingclub
How do I get a copy of my monthly statement?
To get a monthly statement, follow the steps given below:
- Logging into your Serve Account will give you the opportunity to your recent statements.
- On the right side of the page, select your Main Account to see recent statements.
- You would also get an email with a link to read your most recent monthly statement.
- To log in to your account and view your statement, click on the given link.
Log in to your Serve Account to see previous statements. Tap or click ‘View all statements’ after selecting your Main Account. Every monthly statement over the previous 24 months can be found here. Choose the statement period you’d like to see, then print or save the statement as a PDF.
Recommended: SoFi Money Activation Guide
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the procedure for checking the amount on my temporary Serve card?
You can view the balance of a temporary Serve card that you bought in a store. We’ll transfer the remaining balance to your Serve Account if you decide to register for a personalized Serve card. You can use your temporary Serve card until your personalized Serve card arrives and is activated.
What exactly is email verification?
You must validate the email address you entered during registration in order to use the full capabilities of your Serve Account. They use email verification to make sure you’re the person who signed up for the Serve Account. It also ensures that they have the correct email address on file to give you critical Account information.
How can I be sure my email address is correct?
An email verification message will be sent to the email address you provided when registering online. To validate your email address, simply click the link in that email. If you have not received the verification email within 30 minutes, please check your spam or trash folder for an email from [email protected], or go back to serve.com and select the “Resend it” link on the registration form.