Finally, you get your PayPal prepaid card to make online transactions across the world with ease for varied purposes. However, to take the benefits of the card, first, you must activate your PayPal card. In case, you are wondering how to do so, then don’t need to worry more, as here we have compiled the proven steps to activate PayPal prepaid card on a Mac device. All you need to do is just follow these simple steps (guided-below) and start using your card for shopping or other purposes.
PayPal prepaid card offers a lot of beneficiary and transaction features that one can access after activating the PayPal prepaid card. The card always comes with a security code for safety purposes and every new user needs to activate it to access all kinds of features with such consummate ease. In this article, you will learn the entire process of activating a PayPal card on a MacBook.
Recently Added – eSIM Activation On Smart Device with Airtel, Jio, and VI in India
Following are the things, which one must need before implementing the process:
• Card number and Security code come with your PayPal card.
• Your registered mobile number and email account.
• Proper internet connection with a strong wifi signal.
• PayPal mobile app in case of mobile usage.
Have you recently got your hands on a PayPal card and want to activate it? If yes, then follow these simple activation steps on your device.
Step 1: To begin with the steps, simply visit the official URL i.e. https://www.paypal-prepaid.com in your active web browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Chrome, or Safari.
Step 2: In the next step, click on the tab which says “Activate your Card Account” under the “Order Your card” button.
Step 3: Now, it’s time to enter your card details in the given spaces. In the first blank type the 16 or 20 digits long card number and then enter the 3 digit CVC code in the second blank.
Note: The CVC code will be available on the back of the card. Users must be careful not to include the dashes or spaces while filling the card number in the given space.
Step 4: After completing the above-mentioned steps, click on Continue, available at the bottom of the page.
Step 5: Then, you need to fill out and complete the form by providing the details including your name, address, social security number, date of birth, phone number, e-mail address, and information about your PayPal account (in case you are a PayPal member).
Step 6: It’s time to create 4-digit PIN and click on the “Continue” tab.
Step 7: Finally, to complete the entire activation process, pursue instructions available on the active screen.
For all the newbies to PayPal card, the entire activation process is simple and convenient to perform and will take only a few minutes to complete. After activating the card successfully, make sure to sign the card on the back, as it is an important step for you.
Trending Now – Activate Nick JR Channel on Smart Streaming Player
In order to set up your PayPal account, follow these simple steps as provided below:
• At first, visit PayPal’s official site and click on the Sign-Up button available in the upper right corner of the screen.
• Now, select the record type from the available options Personal or Business and click on the Continue.
• After this, make sure to include your name, email address, and secret key in the provided space, and then again click on the Continue button.
• Select your location and provide other needed data and then click Continue to proceed further.
• In the next step, click on the Get started button (blue in color) and include your Visa information and then click Add card.
• At last, open your email account and check for any new mail sent by PayPal to you.
Pursue these steps to confirm your PayPal account. The below guided steps are easy to follow.
• Explore the Wallet tab and click on it. After this, select the card you need to confirm.
• In the next step, tap the Confirm card button and connect it by selecting the OK button.
• Now, PayPal will charge you a modest quantity for your card.
• You are advised to check PayPal’s charge through your financial record and make sure to record the four-digit code.
• After this, click on the Wallet button available in your PayPal account and then choose the card that you need to confirm.
• To conclude the process, enter the four-digit code and then tap Confirm to complete the procedure.
These are the easy steps, which you need to follow to successfully Activate PayPal Prepaid Card on Mac. Hope this post decently helps you to complete the procedure.