If you are one such person who is finding it difficult to access a PayPal account and carry out transactions, then you can simply opt for a PayPal prepaid card. The card comes with a security code and any individual can activate it and access all its benefits. If PayPal Prepaid Card provides you all the perks then what are we here for? Well, our guide will help you to enjoy these all advantages. With our exclusive guide, you can activate your PayPal prepaid card at paypal.com/activatecard.
The PayPal prepaid card is ideal for your online transactions, including online shopping, utility bills, greeting cards, money transfers, and many more. You can get it preloaded with funds or reloadable in a matter of minutes. The PayPal prepaid card comes with a lot of beneficiary features such as cash withdrawals from ATMs in the US, UK, or Australia. The transaction security code helps you stay secure during every transaction undertaken.
Recently Added – eSIM Activation On Smart Device with Airtel, Jio, and VI in India
As the Activation process of the PayPal Prepaid Card comprises the paypal.com/activatecard activation page. You also need some other things which are must for the implementing process:
• Card number and Security code come with your PayPal card.
• Your registered mobile number and email account.
• Proper internet connection with a strong wifi signal.
• PayPal mobile app in case of mobile usage.
Recommended: Activate the Global Cash Card
If you have landed on this ultimate guide, you must have recently got a PayPal Prepaid Card. So, now it’s time to activate it at paypal.com/activatecard on your Mac or Windows PC. Let us go for the activation steps below:
Step 1: To begin with the steps, simply visit the official URL i.e. https://www.paypal-prepaid.com in your active web browsers such as Microsoft Edge, Chrome, or Safari.
Step 2: In the next step, click on the tab which says “Activate your Card Account” under the “Order Your card” button.
Step 3: Now, it’s time to enter your card details in the given spaces. In the first blank type the 16 or 20 digits long card number and then enter the 3 digit CVC code in the second blank.
Note: The CVC code will be available on the back of the card. Users must be careful not to include the dashes or spaces while filling the card number in the given space.
Step 4: After completing the above-mentioned steps, click on Continue, available at the bottom of the page.
Step 5: Then, you need to fill out and complete the form by providing the details including your name, address, social security number, date of birth, phone number, e-mail address, and information about your PayPal account (in case you are a PayPal member).
Step 6: It’s time to create 4-digit PIN and click on the “Continue” tab.
Step 7: Finally, to complete the entire activation process, pursue instructions available on the active screen.
For all the newbies to PayPal card, the entire activation process is simple and convenient to perform and will take only a few minutes to complete.
After activating the card successfully with paypal.com/activatecard, make sure to sign the card on the back, as it is an important step for you.
Trending Now – Activate Nick JR Channel on Smart Streaming Player
Once you have effectively activated the PayPal Prepaid Card at paypal.com/activatecard, you are ready to set up a PayPal account. These are the steps you need to take:
• At first, visit PayPal’s official site and click on the Sign-Up button available in the upper right corner of the screen.
• Now, select the record type from the available options Personal or Business and click on the Continue.
• After this, make sure to include your name, email address, and secret key in the provided space, and then again click on the Continue button.
• Select your location and provide other needed data and then click Continue to proceed further.
• In the next step, click on the Get started button (blue in color) and include your Visa information and then click Add card.
• At last, open your email account and check for any new mail sent by PayPal to you.
Follow the steps below to validate your PayPal account. The instructions outlined below are simple and straightforward to follow.
• Explore the Wallet tab and click on it. After this, select the card you need to confirm.
• In the next step, tap the Confirm card button and connect it by selecting the OK button.
• Now, PayPal will charge you a modest quantity for your card.
• You are advised to check PayPal’s charge through your financial record and make sure to record the four-digit code.
• After this, click on the Wallet button available in your PayPal account and then choose the card that you need to confirm.
• To conclude the process, enter the four-digit code and then tap Confirm to complete the procedure.
So, these would be the simple steps you must do in order to properly activate your PayPal Prepaid Card on Mac. We hope this post adequately assists you in completing the task.
Also Read: Surge Mastercard Activation
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
You just load money onto your card, as with other prepaid cards, and then use it to make purchases at any merchant that takes Mastercard. When the card’s funds run out, you must reload it. There are no fines for overdrafts or late payments. You just add money to your prepaid PayPal card when you wish to use it.
You can withdraw cash with your PayPal Prepaid Card at any ATM that displays the MasterCard®, Cirrus®, or PULSE® Acceptance Marks. Each cash withdrawal made from a domestic ATM in the United States is subject to a $1.95 cost, plus any surcharge fees imposed by the ATM owner or bank.
A prepaid card cannot be used to send money to PayPal. The prepaid card may only be linked to your PayPal account and used to make payments. Any prepaid card with the Visa, American Express, MasterCard, or Discover logo is accepted by PayPal. Prepaid cards, on the other hand, cannot be used to make automated repeating payments.
No, a bank account is not required to join up for PayPal or receive payments. For making and receiving payments and transferring cash, you may link your PayPal account to a bank account, a debit card, or a credit card account.
Follow these procedures to add money to the app:
Navigate to the wallet and choose to Add cash at retailers.
Select a store, obtain a barcode, and present it at the checkout.
Money will be credited to your account within minutes.
PayPal Cash cards may withdraw cash from ATMs and participating establishments around the country. A cash withdrawal from a MoneyPass ATM does not incur any service costs. There are around 32,000 MoneyPass ATMs across the country.
To make a payment using PayPal without first creating an account, have the receiver email you an invoice or money request. The email will contain a ‘Pay now’ button, which is all you need to complete the payment without establishing a PayPal account.
Regretfully, fraud and illegal conduct continue to exist on PayPal. They, like any other payment processor, are subjected to a daily barrage of frauds, hacks, and fraud efforts aimed at stealing money and resources from businesses and cardholders alike.