Activate SecureSpend Card | Check balance, Usage On Your Secure Spend Visa Card
Published On : October 22, 2021 / Last Modified on : October 22, 2021 by Sakshi Sharma / Category(s) : Banking & Finance, Master Card
When you shop online, you don’t want to give anyone access to your social security number or credit card number. This is where SecureSpend comes in. It’s a prepaid card that’s sold online. No credit check is required, and you can load your SecureSpend card with any amount from $10 to $2,500 (and up to $5,000 with a referral). Secured cards are generally used for credit development rather than spending. You spend money borrowed from the credit card business when you use secured credit cards. After the purchase, you repay the money.
The SecureSpend card works just like a debit card. There’s no credit check, no personal information required, and funds are loaded on the card instantly. Instead of registering for an account and revealing personal information, you simply load your card with cash and then use it as a debit card at millions of participating online merchants, including Amazon, Walmart, Subway, Whole Foods, Applebees, Hotels.com, and thousands of others.
The card comes with a physical SecureSpend card that you can use to store money, shop, or pay bills. Unlike a prepaid card, SecureSpend is not a reloadable card, so you can’t just add more funds to your card. Instead, you can shop anywhere that accepts Visa.
Check Out These Amazing Benefits Of Using a SecureSuspend Card:
SecureSpend is a non-reloadable prepaid gift card that provides you with the assurance that your transactions and private details are secure. SecureSpend makes it simple to pay your bills, make regular purchases, or just keep to a budget. Simply put money onto the card and spend it as needed — no pre-approvals, no personal data requested, and no fuss!
- Simple to obtain and simple to use.
- SecureSpend Cards are widely accessible in thousands of retail outlets across the United States. You may use your Card straight soon after purchasing it — it’s that simple! SecureSpend Cards are a safe and easy way to pay for online and in-store purchases, dining out, traveling, paying bills, and much more.
- Their objective is to make using your SecureSpend Card as safe and easy for you as possible.
- There is no need to register, so your personal information is always secure with SecureSpend.
- No costs after purchase mean no surprises, making it simple to monitor your amount.
- They provide customer assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
How To Use SecureSpend Card?
Use your SecureSpend Card to make online purchases by the following instructions:
- Check that the SecureSpend Card balance is much more than the whole amount of the purchase, including taxes.
- Please keep in mind that some transaction types necessitate a hold of up to 20% of the purchase price. More information can be found in your Cardholder Agreement.
- Choose ‘Credit’ or ‘Debit’ as the Payment Method (do not choose ‘Gift Card’).
- Provide the Card details in the Payment Method as you would a credit or debit card.
- Fill in your name and address in the Billing Address area.
Steps To Check Balance, Login, Or Create Your Account Of SecureSpend Card:
Visit here and know what’s Your Balance? Then provide the following information on the page:
- Card Number
- Expiration Month (MM)
- Expiration Year (YYYY)
- Card Security Code (CSC)
NOTE: The CSC (Card Security Code) or Card ID is the last 3 or 4 rightmost digits in the signature box on the back of your card.
- Then simply click on the ‘Go’ option.
How To Login To Your SecureSpend Card Account?
Open your web browser and go to the login page here. And continue to fill in these details about you to successfully log in.
- Remember Me on This Device
- In case you forgot your password then you can Retrieve Your Password.
Create Your Account
Do not have an account of SecureSpend yet? Keep your worries aside, and create your account by the following steps. Go to the webpage by clicking this hyperlink to create your account and go through the procedure below.
- Email (Your Email address will also be your username)
- Confirm Password
NOTE: Your password must have at Least:
- Eight characters
- One lowercase character
- One uppercase character
- One number
- One special character
- Then your Password is confirmed!
- Security Question 1
- Answer 1
- Security Question 2
- Answer 2
- Click on ‘Next’
- Then add your card in the next step
- Finally, you have to confirm your information and it’s all done!
Activation Procedure of SecureSuspend Card Account
- The Securespend visa card is one of the more popular cards in the market. This card has many benefits which you can enjoy anytime you are shopping in the market. But to enjoy those benefits you have to first simply produce your SecureSpend Card while paying.
- Sign the receipt after pressing “Credit” or “Debit” on the keypad. If you want to use your Card for a debit transaction, you must first choose a PIN for your Card.
- When you use your Card, the full amount of each purchase, including taxes, charges, and other fees, is deducted from your balance. As long as your SecureSpend Card balance is sufficient, you can use it to pay the entire amount of the purchase plus any taxes.
- If you wish to use two payment methods to make a purchase for more than the remaining balance, you must tell the merchant before completing the transaction.
- If you try to make a purchase that exceeds your available balance, your SecureSpend Card may be rejected. Some merchants may enable you to pay using two different methods. Split transactions are not accepted by all businesses, and some may demand you to pay the remaining sum in cash. Check with the vendor first.
NOTE: Use the same billing address as your shipping address on any website that requests billing information. Avoid using the identical name in the “name on card” box that is used in the shipping and billing address boxes. You will discover that putting “cardholder” for the name on the card box causes the transaction to be refused or the website to fail to execute the transaction.
Also Read: aviatormastercard.com/activate
Secured cards are generally used for credit development rather than spending. You spend money borrowed from the credit card business when you use secured credit cards. After the purchase, you repay the money. So that was all about SecureSpend card usage, check balance, and activation. We hope you liked our post, and if you did, do not forget to leave your valuable feedback in the comments section below.