Want to Apply for OMF Brightway Card? Here’s a quick guide
Published On : December 29, 2021 by: Manisha Sharma/Category(s) : Master Card
Tired of the huge bills of your credit card? Well, you need to give up! Of course not on credit cards but your older ones. There are plenty of credit cards to select in the market. Each card is a better version of the other. Among such plenty of choices, you need not feel disdain anymore. As a matter of fact, you can try the OneMain Financial BrightWay credit cards. These are great credit cards with exciting perks. They can be your next best choice of credit cards. So, hurry up and Apply for OMF Brightway Card. This is because these are limited edition cards. So, go ahead and do your research!
What are some of the important things to keep in mind before going to Apply for OMF Brightway Card?
Purchasing a credit card can be very confusing. Especially, when the number of choices is too many. This can be even more head-scratching for new buyers. Hence, you should do good research before purchasing any new product. Here are some of the key points to be kept in mind before purchasing a new credit card.
- APR or Annual Percentage Rate is the price of borrowing allowed on the card. If this is too high as compared to your previous card, you should probably think of moving on. This is the money that you give to the card service. So, go for lesser APR cards.
- The card that you are going to purchase and use in the future should have minimum repayment. This is the minimum amount that you have to pay each month in order to use the card.
- Annual fee. Some cards ask for an annual fee. However, there are some that do not ask for such a fee. So, either go for a card that has no provision for an annual fee or they have a very less annual fee.
- Every card has some limitations. If you go beyond these and use the card, you will be charged by the credit card company. These can occur from offshore payments, late payments, etc.
- Almost all cards provide cash back on making payments. Hence, always choose a card that offers huge cash backs.
- Always check for rewards provided by the credit card company. The rewards can be in the form of cash backs, offers, or even a reduction in interest rates.
Quick guide to Apply for OMF Brightway Card
The OMF Brightway cards are available to only a few selected customers. So, if you are a customer of OMF then you will be mailed the offer code.
- However, to apply for an OMF Birghtway card the first step is to fill the BrightWay credit card application form and request for the BrightWay credit card.
- Once, you have filled the application form, you will be mailed the offer code, and also the credit card will be sent to you.
- Now, go to the official website of OMF BrightWay credit cards.
- There you will see an option like find my offer. Click on this option to open the application window.
- There you have to enter the offer code and check if you are approved for the credit card or not.
Recommended: Top websites to improve personal finance
Difference between BrightWay and BrightWay+ (Apply for OMF Brightway Card)
On OneMain Financial, you will get two credit cards to choose from. The first one is BrightWay and the other is BrightWay+. As a matter of fact, both cards are almost similar. However, they have their own perks too. These features distinguish them. As a matter of fact, BrightWay+ is the upgraded version of BrightWay credit card. Here are some distinct features of both cards. Go through them carefully and make an informed choice.
- The credit limit in BrightWay is $500 whereas the credit limit in BrightWay+ is $3,000. This means that on a BrightWay+ card you can make greater purchases.
- The annual fee limit on a BrightWay card is up to $65 whereas it is $ 0 on a BrightWay+ credit card. This is a great deal if you are choosing a BrightWay+ credit card.
- The purchase APR percentage for both credit cards is the same. It is 26.99% for both credit cards.
- If you are going to decide on unlimited cash back, then this is a key point for you. The unlimited cash back for both BrightWay and BrightWay+ is the same that is 1%.
- In both the cards that is BrightWay and BrightWay+, there is a provision of milestones. One can either get an increase in credit limit or a decrease in APR in less than six months. You will have to simply qualify to claim the rewards.
- The BrightWay card can be later on upgraded to a BrightWay+ credit card. To do so, you will have to clear 4 milestone events.
Also Read: Activate USAA Credit Card Online
Buying a new credit should always be a well-informed choice. As a matter of fact, both BrightWay and BrightWay+ are excellent choices. However, BrightWay is a better choice if you have just started using credit cards whereas BrightWay+ is for those who have already used many credit cards and have a decent credit score.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Are the BrightWay and BrightWay+ cards available for all?
A: As a matter of fact, these are limited cards. However, there are plans on increasing the number of customers in the future.
Q. I have received your mail for the BrightWay card but there was no code?
A: In such a case, you should visit the official website and lookup for a code. You will have to provide some personal information and then you will be provided a code.
Q. I did not get the BrightWay card. What should I do?
A: Getting the card can take up to 5 days. You can try calling on 866-207-9130.