Steps To Apply For Citi Custom Cash Card On Your Fingertips
Published On : October 17, 2021 by: Sakshi Sharma/Category(s) : Master Card
Are you wondering how to get super-easy steps to apply for a Citibank Custom Cash Card? Well, you can now keep all your worries aside as we will let you discover all you need to know about Citi Custom cash cards and how to apply for one.
The Citi Custom Cash Card is a Mastercard® credit card that allows cardholders to receive cashback on purchases. Members of the card are never required to sign up for the rotating bonus categories. Each billing cycle, customers will receive 5% cashback on purchases in the top qualifying expenditure category, up to $500. On all other purchases, cardholders will get an unlimited 1% cashback. ThankYou® Points can also be used to earn cashback. This means that you’ll get 5 points for every $1 spent in your top qualifying spend category each billing cycle, up to $500, and 1 point for every $1 spent on anything else. Points can be redeemed for cash back by direct deposit, a statement credit, cheque, gift cards, vacation, or Amazon.com or PayPal Shop with Points.
Earn 5% cashback on your highest qualified spend category for the first $500 spent each billing cycle, then 1% cash back after that. Invest $750 on transactions in the first three months of your account to earn $200 cashback. Purchases and balance transfers will get a 0% intro APR for 15 months. After that, depending on your creditworthiness, the variable APR will range from 13.99 percent to 23.99 percent. * Balance transfers must be made within four months of the account being opened.
Why Do You Need To Apply For A Citi Custom Cash Card?
- Automatic Alerts keep you informed while reducing your stress levels. Once you’ve set up alerts, we’ll send you an email or text message to notify you of your balances, payments due, or when you go over your credit limit.
- With a contactless-chip-equipped card, you can purchase safely. Simply tap your card on the payment scanner and walk away in a matter of seconds.
- You may shop with confidence in millions of places online, in apps, and in shops using Digital Wallets. Using digital wallets, you may speed through checkout while still taking advantage of all of your card’s wonderful features. Visit citi.com/digitalservices to learn how to get started and how digital wallets can help safeguard your card information.
- Customer support professionals are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you.
Rewards And Program Details For Cashback Credit Cards:
- Your plans vary, and so does the way you earn with the Citi Custom Cash Card. There are no rotating bonus sections to sign up for – your earnings fluctuate automatically as your expenditure varies each billing cycle when you pay in any of the qualifying areas.
- Earn 5% cashback on your top qualifying spend category purchases for the first $500 spent each billing cycle, then 1% cashback after that. Restaurants, petrol stations, grocery shops, select travel, select transportation, select streaming services, drugstores, home improvement stores, fitness clubs, and live entertainment are among the 5% qualifying categories.
- On all other purchases, you’ll get 1% cashback indefinitely.
- Allow Citi Entertainment to bring the entertainment to you. You can access music, sports, gourmet experiences, and more with the Citi Entertainment program from nearly anywhere.
- ID Theft Protection, a service provided by Mastercard®, helps to alleviate the fear of identity theft by monitoring and informing cardholders whenever suspicious behavior is detected. It only takes a few minutes to sign up for free, and your monitoring will begin immediately.
- Unauthorized Charges have no liability. Unauthorized charges on your account are entirely concealed from you. At Citi, you will not be held liable for any charges that you did not approve, whether they were made online or offline.
- Free FICO® Score Access to see your score at any time with no impact on your score. It’s available on the Citi Mobile® App and Citi® Online and is updated monthly. Discover the most important elements that influence your score, as well as other information.
How To Apply For A Citi Custom Cash Card?
- You must agree to receive monthly statements as well as certain legal notices electronically only if you apply online, as specified in citibank custom cash card Paperless Terms & Conditions. Once you’ve set up Online Access, you’ll be able to adjust your paperless preferences.
- Visit here and provide the following Personal Information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Home Address
- Click on I’d like to provide a P.O. Box address. (opt.)
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth (MM-DD-YYYY)
- Country of Citizenship
- Please provide at least one phone number.
- I want to provide a Home Phone Number (opt.)
- Email Address
- Security Word
- Financial Information
- Part of my total annual income is exempt from U.S. federal income tax (opt.)
NOTE: If you are not sure if any of your income is not taxable, please refer to your tax documents or consult with your tax professional.
- Total Annual Income in $
- Monthly Mortgage/Rent Payment
- Authorized User- I want to add an Authorized User to this account now. (opt.)
- Then you will land up to the terms of service, read them all carefully, and click on the given box. By checking this box, you agree to the above Card Terms and Conditions, which contain rate, fee, and other information, including rewards information, if applicable.
- By checking the other box, you agree to the Paperless Terms & Conditions and the Alerts Terms & Conditions and acknowledge the information provided there.
NOTE: Before submitting the application, you must check all boxes. Click the blue box “Agree and Submit” then you are all done!
Also Read: Activate Barclays US Card
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):-
Q. What are the benefits of having a Citi Custom cash card?
A: ThankYou® Points can be used to earn cashback. Cardholders receive the following benefits:
- Each billing cycle, get 5 points for every $1 spent in your top qualifying spend category up to $500, then 1 point for every $1 spent thereafter.
- All other purchases earn 1 point every $1 spent.
- ThankYou® Points can be redeemed for cash back by direct deposit, a statement credit, check, or a number of other options, including gift cards, travel, and Amazon.com and PayPal’s Shop with Points. Rates of redemption may differ.
Q. What method do you use to Redeem your rewards?
A: You may use your Citi Custom Cash Card points in a variety of ways, including:
- ThankYou® Points may be redeemed for cashback in the form of a statement credit, direct transfer, or cheque with ease. For instance, 10,000 ThankYou® Points can be redeemed for a $100 statement credit, a $100 Check by Mail, or a $100 direct transfer to your bank account.
- You may also use your points to get gift cards, Amazon Shop with Points, vacation, and other things. Rates of redemption may differ.
- When you redeem for a statement credit or direct deposit, there are no minimum standards. Visit learn more, go to ThankYou.com.
Q. Do ThankYou Points have an expiration date?
A: As long as your account is active, your points will never expire. You will have 60 days to spend or forfeit your collected points if you shut your account or switch to another Citi® credit card that does not participate in the Citi ThankYou® Rewards program.
Q. Is there a cap on how much cash back I can get with the Citi Custom Cash Card?
A: The amount of cashback you may earn with your Citi Custom Cash Card is unlimited. However, each billing cycle, you will only receive 5% cash back on the first $500 of purchases in your highest qualifying spend category. All other transactions will receive an unlimited 1% cashback, even purchases in the highest qualifying spend category above $500.