Published On : December 5, 2022 by: Sakshi Sharma/Category(s) : Master Card
If you’re looking for a cash-back credit card with some great perks, the Citi Custom Cash Card is worth checking out. With this card, you’ll earn 5% cashback on your highest eligible spend category each billing cycle, up to $500. Plus, you’ll earn 1% cash back on all other purchases. And if you spend $1,500 in the first six months after opening your account, you’ll earn a $200 cashback bonus. Plus, there’s no annual fee.
Purchases and balance transfers are also eligible for 0% intro APR for 15 months. Following that, the variable APR will range from 16.99% to 26.99%, depending on your creditworthiness. Balance transfers must be performed within four months of the account being opened. Now, discover Citi custom cash card benefits, Citi custom cash card categories, Citi custom cash card login process, and the Citi Custom Cash Card review of 2022.
Handpicked Relevant Content: Apply for Citi Bank DoubleCash Invitation Code
NOTE: If you are not sure if any of your income is not taxable, please refer to your tax documents or consult with your tax professional.
NOTE: Before submitting the application, you must check all boxes. Click the blue box “Agree and Submit” then you are all done!
Editor’s Recommendation: Activate CitiBank Credit Card online
ThankYou Points can be used to earn cashback. Cardholders receive the following benefits:
1. Each billing cycle, get 5 points for every $1 spent in your top qualifying spend category up to $500, then 1 point for every $1 spent thereafter.
2. All other purchases earn 1 point every $1 spent.
3. ThankYou® Points can be redeemed for cash back by direct deposit, a statement credit, check, or a number of other options, including gift cards, travel, and Amazon.com and PayPal’s Shop with Points. Rates of redemption may differ.
You may use your Citi Custom Cash Card points in a variety of ways, including:
1. ThankYou® Points may be redeemed for cashback in the form of a statement credit, direct transfer, or cheque with ease. For instance, 10,000 ThankYou® Points can be redeemed for a $100 statement credit, a $100 Check by Mail, or a $100 direct transfer to your bank account.
2. You may also use your points to get gift cards, Amazon Shop with Points, vacation, and other things. Rates of redemption may differ.
3. When you redeem for a statement credit or direct deposit, there are no minimum standards.
As long as your account is active, your points will never expire. You will have 60 days to spend or forfeit your collected points if you shut your account or switch to another Citi® credit card that does not participate in the Citi ThankYou® Rewards program.
The amount of cashback you may earn with your Citi Custom Cash Card is unlimited. However, each billing cycle, you will only receive 5% cash back on the first $500 of purchases in your highest qualifying spend category. All other transactions will receive an unlimited 1% cashback, even purchases in the highest qualifying spend category above $500.
With its $0 annual fee and significant rewards for your greatest monthly spending category, the Citi Custom CashSM Card is a fantastic supplementary card. Each billing cycle, get 5% cash back on purchases in your top qualified spend category, up to the first $500 spent, and 1% cash back on all other purchases.
Steps involved in the Citibank Credit Card Login include:
1. Click this link to access the Citibank login page.
2. User ID and Internet password are required (IPIN)
3. Click “First Time User” if you don’t already have a User Id and Internet Password.
4. To view your Citibank credit card account, click “Login.”
Restaurants, gas stations, grocery stores, select travel, select transit, select streaming services, pharmacies, home improvement stores, fitness centers, and live entertainment are among the eligible categories of Citi’s custom cash car.
Due to its longer introductory period, the Citi Double Cash Card is the superior card for balance transfers. Balance transfers made with the Double Cash Card are free for the first 18 months (after which a variable APR of 16.99% – 26.99% applies). NOTE: When you spend in any of the permissible categories, your earn automatically adjusts as your spending fluctuates from billing cycle to billing cycle. Per person, Citi will only issue one Citi Custom CashSM Card account.