Use These Simple Steps to Activate Criterion Channel at criterionchannel.com/activate0 (0)
Published on June 2, 2021 by Staff Writer / Category(s) : Streaming Services
Criterion Channel is a popular independent streaming service known for offering a diverse selection of contemporary and classic films from Hollywood and around the world, including some that are not available on any other platform. A monthly subscription to Criterion Channel costs around USD 10.00, and an annual subscription costs around USD 99.99 per year. The Criterion Channel caters to those who enjoy watching a wide range of films. Furthermore, it is thematically programmed with great Criterion collection features. In addition, Criterion Channel subscribers can access 350 short films and 3,500 additional features such as behind-the-scenes documentaries, introductions, video essays, rare archival footage, interviews, and video essays. If you enjoy watching classics and discoveries, turn on The Criterion Channel on any available device and enjoy the content. To avail of the content, you need to create an account and activate it, by going to the subscription page via criterionchannel.com/activate.
In this article, you will discover the ways by which you can activate Criterion Channel on your desired device at criterionchannel.com/activate.
Criterion Channel Activation Guide on criterionchannel.com/activate Page
If you have a streaming device such as an Apple TV, Roku, or Amazon Fire. You can easily access the Criterion Channel by first downloading the app and then activating it at criterionchannel.com/activate.
Activate Criterions Channel for Amazon Fire TV on criterionchannel.com/activate page
1. Go to your Amazon Fire TV’s Home screen and select the Apps option from the top-right menu.
2. You’ll need to look for the Criterion Channel once you’re in the Apps section. You can find it by browsing the section or by using the Search feature.
3. Once you’ve located the app, go to the preview page to install it. After you complete the installation process, return to the home screen.
4. After that, open the Criterion Channel app to get the activation code.
NOTE: To obtain the activation code, you may need to sign in to the app.
5. Launch a web browser on your computer and navigate to the Criterion Channel using the URL criterionchannel.com/activate.
6. On the activation page, sign in to the prompted window before entering the activation code. Finally, validate the code, and you’re done.
Activate Criterion Channel on Roku, by criterionchannel.com/activate
1. Switch on your Roku device and navigate to the home screen by pressing the ‘Home’ button on your remote.
2. Scroll down to the Streaming Channels section and choose the Roku Channel Store.
3. To install the Criterion Channel app, search for it in the Roku Channel Store and go to its preview page.
4. To install the app, once you’re on the preview page, click the Add Channel button.
5. Return to the home screen and open the Criterion Channel once the installation process is complete. On your screen, you will see an activation code as well as activation instructions.
6. Now, open a web browser on your computer and navigate to the Criterion Channel activation page by typing criterionchannel.com/activate into the address bar.
7. Sign in to your account using the login credentials and enter the activation code on the activation page. You will be able to watch Criterion Channel on Roku once the activation code has been confirmed.
Activate Criterion Channel for Apple TV, on criterionchannel.com/activate
1. Begin by going to your Apple TV’s App Store and searching for the Criterion Channel app. When you’ve located the app, navigate to its preview page to install it on your Apple TV.
2. After you’ve finished installing the app, go to the home screen and open the Criterion Channel app.
3. When you launch the application, an activation code will appear on the screen. You may be required to sign in to the app if asked to.
4. Then, using the URL criterionchannel.com/activate, open a browser on your computer and navigate to the Criterion Channel activation page.
5. On the activation page, sign in to the prompted window before entering the activation code. You’ll be able to watch the channel on your Apple TV after you confirm the code.
Activate Criterion Channel for Smart TV, on criterionchannel.com/activate
1. Go to the website using the television’s internet browser.
2. Enter your email address and click the Submit button to receive a link.
3. Go to the email inbox and open the mail with another device, such as a computer or mobile, and then tap on the login link.
4. Return to the TV browser and log in to begin streaming the content.
In some cases, the preceding steps may fail to work, in which case you can connect another device to your television via HDMI cable/casting via Chromecast/Airplay using Apple devices.
Activate Criterion Channel for Android TV, on criterionchannel.com/activate
1. First and foremost, install The Criterion Channel Android app on Android TV.
2. To obtain an activation code, launch The Criterion Channel Android Channel on Android TV and then tap on Sign in.
3. Navigate to the Activation page and then log in using the various devices.
4. Enter the code and then click the Activate button.
5. You can now watch any Criterion Channel on Android TV.
So, these are the steps to activate the Criterion Channel on the criterionchannel.com/activate page for various streaming devices. We hope you found this article useful in activating the Criterion Channel.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q. Is the Criterion Channel compatible with Chromecast?
If you have the Android app for The Criterion Channel, you can Chromecast directly from the app’s player to a Chromecast device that is connected to the same network as your Android device. External Chromecast devices are the only ones that are officially supported.
Q. What is the criterion channel and how does it work?
Below the main player, the Criterion Channel displays recommendations for additional content in a series or other films you may want to watch. Criterion’s search tool performs admirably and categorizes results into collections and videos. You can search by the director as well as the film title.
Q. Is the criterion channel unobstructed?
After a 14-day free trial, the Criterion Channel costs $10.99 per month or $99.99 per year in the United States and Canada. Now available through desktop and mobile web browsers, as well as apps for Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire, iOS, and Android devices.
Q. What makes Criterion Collection unique?
The Criterion Collection is dedicated to gathering the greatest films from around the world and publishing them in the highest technical quality DVD and Blu-ray editions, with supplemental features that enhance appreciation of the art of film.
Q. Is the Criterion Collection worth the money?
If you enjoy the film, the Criterion edition is well worth purchasing. They do an excellent job of restoring films so that they look and sound their best while also preserving the filmmaker’s original intent. They then create some fantastic special features that delve into the film’s background from various angles.
Q. Is the criterion channel available in the United Kingdom?
The Criterion Channel is now available in the United States and Canada. Other video streaming services, such as Netflix and Amazon Prime Video, are available in a much larger number of countries.