How to Activate Roku link? Setup & Activate your Roku Device via Roku Activation Link
Published On : September 16, 2022 by: Miti Sharma/Category(s) : Roku
Roku is famous for offering its video content, which can be easily streamed by watching your favorite TV shows, sports, news, and many more. With the help of the Roku quad-core, it has dual-band wireless streaming sticks that will stream something from movies and television shows to news, live sports, and music. It is known as one of the best devices if you want to access shows and movies from a certain range of popular channels or TV access services, it does serve as a home for all of your needs of entertainment. And for the activation procedure, you need to visit roku.com/link and within no time you will activate your Roku, but you need to have an account to complete the setup and activation process.
How Can You Create Your Free Roku Account?
- First of all, you need to go to my.roku.com/index, click on my account, and just create your account.
- Now fill up all the necessary details indeed and proceed to the next page.
- Mention your present age, which should be 18 or more than 18 and press continue.
- Now create a security PIN which should be a 4-digit PIN like(0000-9999).
- Fill up the payment information on the next page and skip this page to add the info later.
- Now your account has been activated and you can easily connect it to your device with your Roku account. (in case you face any issue, you can take support from Roku com support ).
Handpicked related content: pandora.com/roku: Quick Steps to Activate Pandora on Roku Device
How Can You Setup The Roku.Com/Link
- If you want to set up the Roku device, you need to connect the Roku TV or your Roku streaming device to the internet.
- And once it will get connected, just launch the TV screen and you will find an activation code displaying over there.
- Afterward, what all you need is a smartphone or any other smart device, where you can open a URL roku.com/link.
- Next, you will see a dialog box blinking to ask the code for the activation.
- Fill up the code on the browser and click on the submit button.
- Now there will be two options popping out, create a Roku account or just log in. You can simply select the one which applies to you.
- Once it is being done, you will get a success message on your screen, says “you are all set up” and “happy streaming”.
- After that, it will take a few minutes to update the software and then you can easily enjoy the Roku streaming services
How Can You Add Channels To Your Roku Device
- If you want to add channels to your Roku device, you need to press the home button on Roku remote and it will take you to the home screen.
- Now you need to go to the “streaming channels” options available and click the OK button.
- Now, search for the channel or simply the channel you want to add.
- And now select the “add channel” button, to add the channel to your www.roku.com/link account.
Author Recommended: Watch Weird Al Movie on Roku and Other Devices
How To Activate Roku Channel
- If you want to activate the channel, first sign in to your Roku account.
- Now go to the web page my.roku.com/signin and move to the correct category of channel store.
- Next, add the channel and now collect the activation code, and go to the channel activation page.
What Is The Need Of A Roku Account
Roku is a device that is very user-friendly and is having an easy user interface. It generally involves its standard remote with stable and standard functionalities, which include Roku search that makes the device search easily.
When you have a free Roku account, it helps personalize your experience and permits access to Roku streaming devices, you can also download various channels from the Roku channel store
How To Resolve The Problem When The Link Is Not Working
- First of all, make sure that the internet connection is working properly, so go for the internet connection first.
- And if still, you found some issues, you can reboot the system and can again go for the activation process.
Editor’s recommendation: Watch YES Network on Roku to Stream Regional Sports