Home » Banking & Finance » Conn’s Credit Card Activate and Login Guide [2023 Manual]
Conn’s Credit Card Activate and Login Guide [2023 Manual]
Published On : January 9, 2023 by: Sakshi Sharma/Category(s) : Banking & Finance
Welcome to the guide of Activation and Login of Conn’s credit card. Conn’s Inc. is a furniture, mattress, electronics, and appliance store chain headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas, United States. In 1890, Edward Eastham founded Eastham Plumbing and Heating Company in Beaumont, TX. First National Bank of Beaumont took over the company and renamed it Plumbing and Heating, Inc. in 1931. It then opened as Eastham Plumbing and Heating Supply Co. in 1939.
In 2003, Southeastern Companies acquired Plumbing and Heating Inc. from First National Bank. In 2009, the company was acquired by a private equity firm and, in 2013, it became a part of Fort Worth-based Monogram Group. In 2014, Conn’s Inc. purchased a majority stake in Plumbing and Heating, Inc., which operates thirty stores in Texas and Louisiana. All of the stores were rebranded to Conn’s HomePlus or Conn’s HomePlus Xtra. In July 2015, they opened a brand new showroom in Beaumont. In November 2015, they opened a brand new showroom in Lake Charles, Louisiana. On August 1, 2016, Conn’s, Inc. completed its initial public offering (IPO) of common stock with an estimate of value at $149 million. Now, let’s begin the activation and login steps of Conn’s card below.
Steps on How to Activate Conn’s Credit Card
- Activate with No Commitment
- View Your Credit Line Total
- Purchase in-store or online!
- Make Use Of The Reference Code
- In Step 1, you have to provide the basic information. What are you going to buy today? If you’re still undecided, proceed to the next screen. And, if you’re certain, select a category from the list below.
- TV / Electronics
- Computer / Gaming
- Water Heater / Flooring
How much are you looking to finance? Enter $ amount in the prompted field.
Click on the blue box that is the ‘next’ option.
- In Step 2, provide your financial information. This is going to be a Secure Application form.
Enter the Last 4 Digits of Your SSN/ITIN and your Mobile Phone Number.
- If you didn’t receive any text regarding the activation click on the blue highlighted link prompting ‘No mobile number or unable to receive text message?’.
- Their approved suppliers will try to find your information and may prefill your information during prequalification if you provide your social security number and phone number.
- You consent to receive SMS text messages regarding your prequalification and approval, if applicable, by giving your phone number and clicking the button below.
- By clicking continue, you agree to our terms and conditions, which may be found at Important legal notice and Arbitration.
If you agree to all the above access, you can tap the continue button.
- In the third step, you have the final results. Just follow the on-screen prompts then and you are all done!
Handpicked related content: Apply for OMF Brightway Card
Benefits of Getting Your Conn’s Credit Card Activated:
- There is no yearly charge.
- Convenient monthly payments
- Cardholder-only deals are announced in advance.
- With your Conn’s HomePlus HOME Credit Card1, you may get 0% interest financing for 24, 36, 48, or 60 months on select items.
- Pay in-person, online, or by mail.
- Account Management is available 24 hours a day, seven days:
- Make your payments
- View your account balance
- Makeup to 12 payments.
- Update your account information
Want to Apply for a New Conn’s Card? Here’s What To Do:
- Click the GET STARTED button to begin filling out your prequalification form.
- GET PREQUALIFIED IMMEDIATELY! Examine your choices without affecting your credit score.
- Begin buying online or in-store with your affordable monthly payment, which Conn’s will finance.
What Makes Conn’s Card Different?
Things’s all about making it happen at Conn’s HomePlus. We designed the Low Payment Finder to help you find the finest financing alternatives that would result in the lowest payments possible. We make the most of your budget, regardless of whether you have good or bad credit.
We have given a better payment alternative to over 5 million clients by stepping in and financing them directly.
You might be amazed at what you can accomplish when you put Conn’s HomePlus to work for you!
How Do I Login To My Conn’s Credit Card Account?
Visit Conn’s Card HomePlus Login if you wish to log in or create your account.
For Registered Customers-
- Enter your Email Address in the first given field.
- Now provide your Password in the next box.
- If you can click on the ‘Remember Me’ option if you wish to save your credentials and remain logged in while the other visit.
- Click on the ‘Forgot password’ feature in case you are unable to recall your existing passcode.
For New Clients or Customers-
- By creating a website account, you will be able to complete the checkout process more quickly, see and track your orders, pay your bills, and do other things.
- Click on REGISTER.
- Create New Customer Account
- Fill the Personal Information
- Please use the same information that you provided in your credit application.
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Sign Up for Newsletter
- Mobile Number
- Enter your mobile Number
- Add Password
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters long and contain capital, lowercase, a number, and special characters like @,$, percent, &,*,#,!-,?
- Put the same password in ‘Password Confirmation’
- Choose the ‘Remember Me’ option if you wish to save your credentials and remain logged in while the other visit.
Author Recommended: Activate Discover Credit Card in Seconds
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What exactly does Conn’s Inc do?
Conn’s, Inc. is a consumer products and associated services specialty store. Through both brick-and-mortar and online retail locations, the Company sells a variety of items such as furniture, specialized mattresses, home appliances, consumer electronics, and home office equipment.
Is Conn’s credit built?
Conn’s HomePlus Financing can also help you establish credit. Conn’s sends monthly reports to all three credit bureaus. That is, as long as you complete your monthly payment in full and on time every month, a favorable report will be issued to the credit agencies, and you will gradually increase your credit.
Conns uses which bank?
Conn’s HomePlus provides clients with a credit card from Synchrony Bank that may be used at all Conn’s HomePlus locations.
Conn’s has been in business for how long?
Conn’s began more than 128 years ago in Beaumont, Texas, as modest plumbing and heating firm. Conn’s is now one of the country’s largest consumer products shops, with over $1 billion in revenue and over 4,500 workers spread over the southern United States.
How many Conn’s outlets are there?
As of 2021, there were around 146 Conn’s outlets.
Leave a Reply