How to Stream Viva TV on Firestick/Fire Tv, Roku, and Android?
Published On : December 25, 2021 by: Sakshi Sharma/Category(s) : Roku
Viva Cinema (formerly Viva TV) is your global television entertainment channel. It is the one-stop source of movies from the most awarded local film producer, Viva Films. It is also the home of Hollywood blockbusters and independent cinema for mature audiences that are too mainstream for TV channels. Today, after this post, we are sure will never miss any Viva TV content. Get unlimited streaming on your Amazon Fire Tv or FireStick, Roku, and Android with our guide to Stream Viva TV.
Experience the fun of VIVA Cinema (formerly Viva TV) with movie trailers, music videos from your favorite artists, and more. Catch the latest TV series, host concerts, and movie premieres on this channel that’s on-air 24/7. Turn to this channel for its award-winning movies and concerts. Watch a variety of programming that’s fun for the whole family and perfect for entertaining guests. Enjoy a selection of fun, easy-going shows featuring popular teen celebrities and your favorite movies from Viva Films from the 80s and 90s, recorded at the best quality available, all on Viva Cinema. Now, let us get started!
All you need to Know About Viva Tv and its services-
From action-packed TV series and movies to sports, music, news, and entertainment, Viva Cinema is the one-stop entertainment channel that brings you closer to the Filipino family. Watch your favorite stars in hit shows like Rated K, Gandang Gabi Vice, My Korean Jagiya, and many more! Discover new talent in Eat Bulaga, Dear Uge, O Shopping, and more. With a whole lot of exclusive top blockbusters movies, award-winning prime-time dramas, popular TV series, and sitcoms. Plus it also includes delicious Pinoy food with MasterChef Pinoy Edition.
Viva Cinema was launched on February 11, 2001, by Viva Entertainment, with businessman Vicente Del Rosario Jr. its founder. It was available only to cable viewers who received it via SkyCable on Channel 21. After nine years and sixteen days, Viva TV ends its broadcast operations on July 31, 2021, and it has reverted back to Viva Cinema effective on August 1, 2021, after the former transitioned to and merged with Viva Entertainment’s television production arm unit while the latter returned its broadcast operations as the third incarnation channel featuring archived movies produced by Viva Films from 1981 to 1995, as well as concerts.
You can now watch your favorite Pinoy shows anytime, anywhere you are. All you need to do is go to the nearest cable provider or telco and subscribe to Viva Channel 161. To know more about this channel, you can also check out their Facebook page: www.facebook.com/VivaEntertainmentOfficial.
Top 25 Picks of Viva TV Along with its Airing years-
- Anong Ganap? (2017–2021)
- Daily Top 10 (2012–2021)
- OPM TV (2017–2021)
- Especially4 You (2012–2021)
- ANNEbishowsa (2012–2021)
- Live at Amerasian (2012–2021)
- Rap Sessions (2014–2021)
- Karaokray (2012–2021)
- Dobol or Samting (2014–2021)
- Pinoy Star Stories (2012–2021)
- Front Row (Concerts from Viva Live) (2012–2021)
- #JADINE (2014–2020)
- Wapak (2012–2021)
- Star Yayey (2012–2021)
- CineBest (2017–2021)
- SinePalooza (2017–2021)
- Star Homes (2017–2021)
- The Jon Santos Show (2012–present)
- Chillin’ with Chicser (2013–2021)
- Oh My Guardians (2017–2021)
- OneSong (2018)
- Popstar Diaries (2012–2019)
- Becky Nights
Tutorial to Install Viva TV APK on Firestick, Fire TV, or Fire TV Cube-
You could get in trouble if you watch free stuff on your FireStick or Android device. On your FireStick device, it is strongly recommended that you utilize a VPN.
- Go to Home on your Firestick
- Select the Settings icon.
- Choose My Fire TV
- Options for Developers
- Select Apps from Unknown Sources from the drop-down menu.
- Toggle the switch on.
- Return to the home page and select the Find option.
- Select the Search option.
- Select “Downloader” from the list after typing it in.
- The Downloader icon should be selected.
- Sit tight for the app to install after clicking “Download.”
- Wait for the download to finish.
- To start the Downloader app, click Open.
- When the downloader appears, select Allow option.
- A popup will appear; select OK.
- The Home tab would open by default, with a text field on the right side.
- Now go to bit.ly/viva-firetv in the search bar and paste your URL there.
NOTE: The referenced link is the app’s/official website’s URL. FIRESTICKHACKS does not own, run, or resell any software, streaming site, or program, and has no ties to the creators.
- The download of Viva TV APK will now begin.
- When the download is finished, click Install Now and then “Done.”
- Then , select “Delete” as it will take up space on your FireStick. Next, tap and hold the Home button on your FireStick remote for a few seconds before clicking on Apps.
- Choose the Viva TV app from the list now.
- The application will be opened soon.
Installing the Viva TV APK on an Android Box-
- From the Google Play Store, download the Puffin TV Browser.
- Launch the app and type https://letscrackon.org/downloads/ into the address bar. Scroll down to Filelinked and tap it.
- It will begin to download.
- Return to Puffin TV after the download is finished.
- Filelinked can be found in the download section.
- Install Filellinked and then open it once it’s finished.
- Filelinked code should be entered.
- On your Android box, you will be able to install the Viva TV APK.
How do I stream Viva TV APK 1.4.0 app on my Android phone?
Installing the app on your Android device is quite simple and quick. Simply follow the instructions attentively and begin using the app.
- The APK file for Viva TV v1.4.0 may be downloaded from the links below.
- Enable unknown sources by going to Settings, then Security, and then allowing “apps from unknown sources.”
- To begin the installation procedure, double-click the APK file.
- After that, select Install from the drop-down menu.
- Allow a few moments for the installation to complete.
- After that, wait a few seconds before scanning the app.
- Now, run the Viva TV application by clicking on the Viva TV icon, and start watching your favourite movies and TV episodes.
Recommended: Fix Facebook not working on Android and Apple Device
Download & Install TV Apk On Roku Streaming device-
- Go to the ROKU TV and turn on the “MiraCast” option. To do so, go to the Roku Settings page, pick System, and afterwards the Screen mirroring (beta) option. Make certain it remains checked.
- Install the VIVA TV Apk on your Android phone. Here is the link to download the VIVA TV APK.
- Simply install it like any other application after downloading.
- Now, on your Android device, go to the Google Play Store and look for the app “Local Cast.” Install the apk on your Android device.
- Then launch the “Local Cast” application on your Android phone that you just installed.
- Tap the yellow cast button in the lower right corner and select Roku from the drop-down menu.
- It would provide you with a number of options from which to choose the movie you wish to watch.
- To use Screencast ViVA TV, long-press any movie, select “Play With,” then “Screencast ViVA TV.”
- Next, turn on your Roku TV or Roku Box and connect it to the local cast app. Don’t be concerned if pairing takes some time the first time. It would then pair automatically and instantly after that.
- With this technology of Screencasting, you may now watch any movies or television shows.
Watch the hottest Hollywood movies and the biggest celebrities, right on your TV. Viva Cinema shows you everything from upcoming films and movie news to exclusive behind-the-scenes footage of Hollywood’s biggest productions. We hope you liked our guide. If you have any questions on how to install Viva TV APK on Amazon Fire Tv, Android, Roku TV, please leave them in the comments area below.