Stream and Activate France 5 channel from anywhere Globally
Published On : December 22, 2021 by: Sakshi Sharma/Category(s) : Streaming Services
France 5 is a French free-to-air public television channel launched by France Télévisions on 20 November 1994. It is part of the first generation of French digital channels. Available anywhere in the world through satellite, cable, and IPTV all around the globe, France 5 is now, with its two sister channels Arte and France Ô, one of the leading brands in French broadcasting all over the world. These three channels are available in 19 million homes in France. The best part is, with this guide, you can learn to Stream France 5 channel from anywhere in the world. Yes, it’s not a dream. We are making it all true for you right now!
You can now binge-watch content of France 5 for the love of knowledge and wisdom. Did you know it was originally called La Cinquième until September 2005? For many years, it has held a monopoly on terrestrial broadcasting in France. France 5 is a television channel whose goal is to provide viewers with current news and intellectual debates. France Television and France 5, now available on your Proximus TV. And the service is completely legal. Do not have a Proximus TV? We have got your back!
List of French TV Channels other than France 5 Channel-
- Amazon Prime
- beIN Sports Connect
- Gulli Repay
- Viki (viki.com)
- Eurosport Player FR
- Canal Plus
- Canal Play
- Arte TV OnDemand
- France TV
- France TV 2 Live
- FranceTV Sport
- France 3 Live
- Molotov TV
- France TV 4 Live
- BeIN Sports France
- France TV 5 Live
- SFR SPORT
- France TV O Live
How Can I Stream France 5 Channel from Anywhere?
If you are not in France, you will be denied access to the TV channels owing to broadcasting rights, even if you have a TV provider account. Don’t worry, you can overcome these limits by using a free Smart DNS service, which I will guide you over below.
- Sign up for a free SmartDNS account.
- Configure your device to connect to SmartDNS servers.
Is it difficult to Watch French 5 TV Channel Abroad? Absolutely not! Follow the simple actions outlined here.
How to Register for a Smart DNS Account Easily to watch France 5 Channel?
- To sign up for a Smart DNS account, just go to the Smart DNS Proxy website, input your email address, and select the Sign up now! Option.
- Then, to register with Smart DNS Proxy, provide your name, a password, and press SUBMIT.
- Smart DNS Proxy should immediately send you an email to validate your email address.
- Try clicking on VERIFY YOUR EMAIL in the email you got.
- You will now be routed to your account’s page, where you should be able to view the status of your account.
Time for Configuration of a Smart DNS Proxy to Stream France 5 Channel!
Please then configure your device using a Smart DNS proxy service.
- Tap on Network & Internet Settings after clicking on the Wifi/Internet button in the lower right-hand corner of your taskbar.
- Simply pick Change Adapter Options from the Status page on the following screen.
- Click Properties from the context menu of your active network adapter (Local Area Connection or Wireless Network Connection).
- Kindly deselect Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) since the service does not support IPv6.
- Then, double-click on Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4), or pick it and then click Properties.
- Choose Use the following DNS server addresses: on the General tab. Then type in the DNS server addresses as shown below:
- 22.214.171.124 is the preferred DNS server.
- 126.96.36.199 is an alternate DNS server.
- When you’re ready to complete the process, select OK.
- Open System Preferences by tapping on the Apple logo in the top left corner of your Mac.
- Select Network from the Internet & Wireless menu.
- Choose your active Internet Adapter (Wi-Fi if you’re using a wireless connection, or Ethernet if you’re using a wired connection) and then select the Advanced button.
- Click the DNS tab, then click the addition (+) button to add DNS server addresses as shown below:
NOTE: To input the second DNS server, you must click the add (+) button once again.
- After that, click OK, then Apply.
- From the Home screen, select Settings. Select Wi-Fi.
- Click on the blue ‘i’ icon next to your Wireless connection (which has a tick or checkmark).
- This Is your Wi-Fi configuration page. Select Automatic from the Configure DNS section.
- To remove your existing DNS address, go to the DNS configuration screen and select Manual, then the red (-) minus icon.
- Afterward, click (+) to Add Server and type in the DNS server addresses as follows:
NOTE: To input the second DNS server, you must click the add (+) button once again.
- After you’ve added two DNS servers, save the settings by tapping Save in the top right corner.
- You can quickly set up your Android device using an app. Go through the steps below to do so:
- If you don’t have access to the Play Store, you can download DNS Changer directly.
- Click Install when you’ve downloaded it.
- Afterward, open the application and enter the DNS servers shown below before selecting START.
- 188.8.131.52 is the primary server.
- 184.108.40.206 is the secondary server.
- Select OK at the DNSChanger information.
- Select OK when you see the Connection request message.
- You have configured your device when you see the Active state. Then simply return to your home screen.
NOTE: If you don’t want to utilize the Smart DNS service any longer, simply select STOP.
- At the bottom of your screen, where your account image is displayed, click the status area.
- Choose Connected to… and write down the network name.
- After that, go to Settings.
- Select your active Wi-Fi from the network menu on the Settings screen.
- Then, select Custom name servers from the Network tab. Lastly, fill in the two boxes with the DNS servers shown below.
- To save your modifications, click Close.
- Move to your Terminal and write sudo bash. This will grant you superuser status.
- Type the command below to update your network configuration file once you have superuser access.
- cp /etc/resolv.conf /etc/resolv.orgi
- Then, to remove the resolv.conf file, use the command below.
- Now, one by one, type the commands listed below.
- echo “nameserver 220.127.116.11” > /etc/resolv.conf
- echo “nameserver 18.104.22.168” >> /etc/resolv.conf
- Lastly, run the command below to see if your DNS settings are right.
- It will reflect the DNS addresses that you provided previously if the setup was successful.
- From the Apple TV’s main screen, select Settings.
- Select the Network option.
- If you’re using a wired connection, choose Ethernet; if you’re using a wireless network, choose Wi-Fi.
- After that, choose DNS Configuration.
- This must be set up to Automatic by default. This should be set to Manual.
- Choose Done after entering 054.229.171.243 as your DNS address.
Amazon FireStick TV-
- Head to Settings from the Amazon Fire TV home screen.
- Choose Network from the Device > About menu.
- Keep track of the IP address and gateway information since you’ll need them later to set up the connection.
- Return to the Settings screen and pick Network from the drop-down menu.
- If you’re using a wired connection, choose Configure Network; if you’re using a wireless connection, choose your Wi-Fi network.
NOTE: The instructions below assume you’re connected to a wireless network; if you’re connected through a wired connection, you can jump ahead to the wired instructions.
- Simply pick See All Networks if your Wifi network does not appear on this screen.
- Then, hit the Options button (3 lines) on your remote to forget the Wireless network settings.
- Choose your Wi-Fi network once more, and then click Advanced after entering your password.
- The IP Address and Gateway that you noted earlier from the network About screen are the connectivity details that we require.
- Type the IP address that you wrote down previously.
- Enter the Gateway address you made a note of previously.
- Network Length of the prefix: Enter the number 24.
- Fill in the following DNS addresses as needed. (each one separately)
- 22.214.171.124 is the primary DNS server.
- 126.96.36.199 is the second DNS address.
- To save your changes, pick the Connect option at the bottom of the page.
How to Check the Status of Smart DNS Configuration to Stream France 5?
- Now that you’ve configured your device to utilize Smart DNS, navigate to your Account and look for green checkmarks next to DNS Setup and IP activation.
- If you did not receive the green checkmarks, just reload the page.
We’re confident you don’t want to miss your favorite shows while traveling abroad, and with a Smart DNS service, you can stream the France 5 television channels from anywhere in the world now!