How To Apply For Working Capital Via QuickBridge Cash Page?
Published On : October 26, 2021 / Last Modified on : October 27, 2021 by Sakshi Sharma / Category(s) : Banking & Finance
We all know that entrepreneurs are risk-takers. They come up with new ideas, invest in new companies, and try to beat the odds. But the risk is relative. Most entrepreneurs will tell you that the biggest risk they face is not the possibility of failure, but the risk of running out of money. The odds are against them. In this blog, you will come across steps to apply for Working Capital via the QuickBridge Cash page.
In the United States, the Small Business Administration estimates that 70 percent of the nation’s businesses fail within 5 years. Most entrepreneurs aren’t going to make it that far.
Instead of waiting for the banks, entrepreneurs should turn to private lenders. A small business loan from QuickBridge Funding can increase cash flow and make the difference between success and failure.
Many banks will only lend to established companies. Even if you already have collateral, banks will demand proof of good credit history, good management, profitable history, and good business insurance. QuickBridge Funding is different. It’s more likely to work with new businesses and companies that have had problems in the past, even if they have no collateral. QuickBridge Funding is more interested in the entrepreneur’s ability to make a profit.
QuickBridge Funding’s program works like this:
- The entrepreneur fills out a brief application that outlines his or her business.
- The entrepreneur also fills out a detailed net worth statement detailing his or her assets, liabilities, and income.
- QuickBridge Funding reviews the application and decides whether to issue a loan.
- If the lender does, QuickBridge Funding funds the loan in 2-4 weeks.
- QuickBridge Funding then collects on the loan, and any payments the entrepreneur makes go directly to the lender.
- QuickBridge Funding makes money by charging a fee.
Know Something About QuickBridge Cash Funding’s Working Capital Financing Program-
Traditional banks usually make new small business owners wait longer than ever to receive funding. Often, small businesses are turned away because the bank’s credit officers feel the amount of revenue the business generates is not high enough. But this is not the case when it comes to QuickBridge:
- QuickBridge Funding’s working capital financing program was created to give small business owners access to working capital, regardless of their revenue. QuickBridge Funding helps business owners obtain the resources they need to grow by providing them with working capital loans from $5,000 to $300,000. These loans have flexible repayment terms and offer affordable fixed interest.
- QuickBridge Funding’s working capital loans provide small business owners with the capital they need to grow. Rather than waiting 30 to 60 days to receive funding, business owners can receive their loan in as little as 24 to 72 hours.
- QuickBridge Funding’s working capital financing program can help small business owners obtain the money they need to purchase supplies, inventory, equipment, and pay daily operating costs.
- QuickBridge Funding’s working capital loans have flexible repayment terms and offer affordable fixed interest.
- QuickBridge Funding’s working capital financing program was created to give small business owners access to working capital, regardless of their revenue. The working capital financing program was created to offer entrepreneurs the working capital they need to grow their businesses.
- Before applying for working capital financing from QuickBridge Funding, small business owners should contact their accountant or financial planner to discuss what funding options best fit their needs.
How Do You Seamlessly Apply For A Working Capital At QuickBridge Cash Page?
You have been pre-qualified to get working capital if QuickBridge contacted you via mail with an offer letter. You can begin the application process by doing the following:
- Call 1-800-695-4998 or visit here to talk with a representative.
- Click the Get Funding, Get Stated Now, or Apply Now option in green.
- Fill out the online application form with this information. First and last names, phone number, and email address
- Select your projected yearly gross sales by clicking the button.
- ***under $150k ***between $150k and $999k ***over $1M
- Accept QuickBridge’s privacy statement » Press the green NEXT button.
- Proceed with the quickbridge.com/cash online application procedure until you’ve answered all of the relevant questions, achieved the finish, and completed your registration application.
The following factors are used to determine approval:
- Type of business
- Annual sales Time in business
- Average balances in business bank accounts
- The credit history of the company’s owners
- Pre-approved for a QuickBridge working capital loan
- a maximum of $500,000
- Within 24 hours, you may secure working finance.
- What Funds Should Be Used For- Small businesses require additional cash for a variety of reasons. Here are some valid reasons:
- Increase your inventory.
- Pay your taxes or paycheck.
Also Read: Activate Indigo Card
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):-
Q. What is the QuickBridge Funding Information I need to know?
A: Let us first understand what is the QuickBridge funding process? QuickBridge will request that you sign your prequalification application electronically. The lender then examines your company and your credit score to develop a loan quotation. Depending on the loan and lending partner QuickBridge provides you, you will get your cash within one to three days.
- Obtaining working capital from a bank might be difficult for a variety of reasons.
- QuickBridge is an alternative lender that provides more flexible financing terms to small firms that are still in their early stages.
- QuickBridge funding might be awarded for small enterprises that have been in operation for a while as early as six months
- Low credit scores are not a barrier to approval.
Q. How can you apply for a working capital loan?
A: The loan application procedure is straightforward:
- To apply for a working capital loan, complete the online application form.
- To finish the procedure, provide all essential papers.
- Get your money in the bank within 24 hours*.
Q. How do you meet your working capital needs?
A: The top six Methods for Obtaining Working Capital Financing are the following-
- Vendor credit/trade credit This form of funding may already be available to you.
- Credit cards for businesses. When you need money urgently, the solution may be right in your wallet.
- Line of credit for business.
- Merchant cash advance lending is available.
- Factoring of invoices.
- Finance for invoices.
Q. What is the definition of a working capital program?
A: A working capital loan is a loan used to fund a company’s day-to-day operations. These loans are not intended to purchase long-term assets or investments, but rather to provide working capital for a company’s short-term operating needs.