Trying to log into Pandora but won’t be able to access the Login page? Well, this is due to some technical error interrupts your experience, or might be the server of Pandora is down. Meanwhile to fix/troubleshoot the error, one must follow the right steps to recover the situation. You can follow the guidebook instructions mentioning here to troubleshoot the Pandora Login Issues in 2 minutes with the proper solutions. So, if you are thinking to rectify all the major Pandora login issues then give us a moment to help you in every possible way. But before checking the major troubleshooting steps, let’s discuss more about Pandora services.
Pandora is a premium music service known to offer streaming and automated music service, easily accessible on multiple platforms. With Pandora, you can discover a wide array of songs in different genres along with their artists that you like to listen to satisfy your soul. For this, all you need to do is enter your favorite song or artist that you want to listen to in the search bar, and it will open up a list of the songs that might fit your taste.
You can use Pandora streaming music services through pc, Android, iOS, or other platforms. However, there are various reasons that play a major role that you are facing major Pandora login errors. A few of them are:
• Pandora might be down or won’t be able to load on your browser including Firefox or Chrome.
• Can’t be able to connect with Pandora on your iPhone or Android devices.
Whatever the reason will be, you can troubleshoot the issue by utilizing effective solutions in just 2 minutes.
If you won’t be able to access your Pandora account on pc or mobile device then follow these steps:
Reset your password on mobile:
In case you are not signed into the mobile app and have forgotten your Pandora password, then you can pursue these instructions to request a new one:
• To start with open the Pandora app.
• Now, tap the Forgot Password link located below in the sign-in fields.
• In the next step, you will be asked to enter the email address that you used earlier to create your Pandora account.
• At last, follow all the instructions mentioned in the password-reset email that will send to your registered email address.
Note: The password resetting email will take a little longer to deliver. In case, you don’t see it shortly, make sure to check it on your Spam and Junk folders.
Change your password on mobile:
• Login to your Pandora profile and tap the Settings option located in the top right corner. And then select Account.
• From the Accounts tab, you can easily change all your registration details (including your Pandora email address or password).
• At last, click Save when you’re done.
Note: In case, you are updating your password, then make sure to enter your previous password in the specified field to confirm the changes.
Reset your Password on a Computer:
• If you have forgotten your password, then visit Pandora.com.
• Now, in the next step, enter the email address that you used earlier to create and set up your Pandora account.
• Click the reset password link and you will get the verification link on your email address.
• Once you receive the email, make sure to click on the verification link to reset your password.
In case, you are having trouble receiving the reset password email, then without wasting your single minute please contact the officials for further assistance.
Change your password on a computer:
Follow the instructions (mentioned-below):
• To begin with, sign in to your Pandora account, click your visible icon available in the upper right corner on your pc screen.
• It’s time to visit Settings. And then select Account.
• Now, click on the Edit option next to the Account Info tab to make changes to your registration information.
• To conclude the steps, tap Save to update your new filled-in information, then confirm the new password by entering it online.
Fix Browser Related Problems
• Make sure to refresh your site page on your favorite browser and to do the same press CTRL + F5 keys at the same time on any of the web browsers – Firefox, Chrome, Explorer, etc.
• After this, try clearing all the temporary cache and cookies stored on your browser. This step will allow you to use the most recent version of the web page.
• Now, follow the on-screen prompts to solve the issue.
Fix DNS Problems
DNS or you can say a Domain Name System (DNS) is essential as it allows a site IP address to be identified. To fix DNS related problem make sure to do these steps:
• To start with clear your local DNS cache that your ISP has. For Windows access Start > Command Prompt > type “ipconfig /flushdns” and then press enter.
Hope these steps will help you to fix the Pandora login issue. However, if the issue has not been resolved after using these steps then make sure to contact the official team support of Pandora and discuss your facing issue with the experts.