Published On : June 16, 2021 by: Staff Writer/Category(s) : Streaming Services
mylifetime.com/activate | Lifetime is a basic cable channel, run by the A&E Networks, Lifetime Entertainment. The channel is popular for featuring programs majorly focused on women in the lead roles. My lifetime channel is available on most cable service providers, though slots may vary according to the system. If you wish to access the channel on Satellite or IPTV connection, it is available on Orby TV, DirecTV, Dish Network, DirecTV Caribbean, Verizon FiOS, VMedia, AT&T U-verse, Zazen, and more.
Moreover, the channel can stream on media like fuboTV, Philo, Sling, Hulu with Live TV, and Amazon Video. If you wish to access the My Lifetime App on your Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, or Other devices, you will need to follow the instructions provided below.
In order to access the My Lifetime app on your streaming device, you will first need to download and install the app on your device. Then, you will need to activate the app by going to the mylifetime.com/activate page. Here are the steps that you will need to follow to watch the channel on your preferred streaming devices like Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, and others.
1. To begin with, you will first need to go to the home screen of the Roku and scroll to get to the left-hand side.
2. Next, you will need to select the Streaming Channels option and move to the Movies and TV section and locate the My Lifetime channel app.
3. For this, use the search option to locate the My Lifetime by entering the My Lifetime keyword in the field and wait for the search result.
4. From the search result, you will need to select the app to get to the Preview Select the Add channel option to download and install the app on your Roku device from the Preview screen.
5. Once you are done installing the app on your device, go to the home screen by pressing the home button on your Roku remote.
6. Launch the app from the home screen and select the pay-TV provider (if prompted). You will then see the activation code on your screen.
7. Now, you will need to open a web browser on your phone, computer, or tablet and go to the mylifetime.com/activate page. You will be directed to the activation screen.
8. From the Activation screen, you will first need to select the ROKU option and then enter the activation code in the provided field.
9. After entering the activation code in the prompted field, press the CONTINUE.
10. Finally, complete the activation process by following further on-screen instructions (if any).
Q. How do I activate lifetime on Roku?
Start by going to your Roku home screen (by clicking the home button on your remote). Next, navigate to the “Roku Channel Store” and search for the “Lifetime” Channel app (in the Movies & TV section). Select “Lifetime” Channel to download.
Q. How do I activate lifetime on my smart TV?
At first, explore the Apps section of your Samsung TV and select “get more apps”. In the next step, click on the search icon and then search for “Lifetime” to enjoy all your favorite shows.
Q. Why is my lifetime app not working?
Start by, restarting your device and then navigate to the Settings>System>System restart. Right after this, start your player again, and then add the channel back once more. If the issue remains unresolved, reach out to Lifetime Movie Club support.