How Do I Activate My lifetime at mylifetime.com/activate?5 (1)
Published on June 16, 2021 by Staff Writer / Category(s) : Streaming Services
mylifetime.com/activate | Lifetime is a basic cable channel, run by the A&E Networks, Lifetime Entertainment. The channel is popular for featuring programs majorly focused on women in the lead roles. My lifetime channel is available on most cable service providers, though slots may vary according to the system. If you wish to access the channel on Satellite or IPTV connection, it is available on Orby TV, DirecTV, Dish Network, DirecTV Caribbean, Verizon FiOS, VMedia, AT&T U-verse, Zazen, and more.
Moreover, the channel can stream on media like fuboTV, Philo, Sling, Hulu with Live TV, and Amazon Video. If you wish to access the My Lifetime App on your Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV, or Other devices, you will need to follow the instructions provided below.
Activate My Lifetime App on Streaming Device
In order to access the My Lifetime app on your streaming device, you will first need to download and install the app on your device. Then, you will need to activate the app by going to the mylifetime.com/activate page. Here are the steps that you will need to follow to watch the channel on your preferred streaming devices like Apple TV, Roku, Fire TV, and others.
How Do I Activate My Lifetime App on Roku | mylifetime.com/activate
1. To begin with, you will first need to go to the home screen of the Roku and scroll to get to the left-hand side.
2. Next, you will need to select the Streaming Channels option and move to the Movies and TV section and locate the My Lifetime channel app.
3. For this, use the search option to locate the My Lifetime by entering the My Lifetime keyword in the field and wait for the search result.
4. From the search result, you will need to select the app to get to the Preview Select the Add channel option to download and install the app on your Roku device from the Preview screen.
5. Once you are done installing the app on your device, go to the home screen by pressing the home button on your Roku remote.
6. Launch the app from the home screen and select the pay-TV provider (if prompted). You will then see the activation code on your screen.
7. Now, you will need to open a web browser on your phone, computer, or tablet and go to the mylifetime.com/activate page. You will be directed to the activation screen.
8. From the Activation screen, you will first need to select the ROKU option and then enter the activation code in the provided field.
9. After entering the activation code in the prompted field, press the CONTINUE.
10. Finally, complete the activation process by following further on-screen instructions (if any).
Activate My Lifetime App on Apple TV via mylifetime.com/activate
- Firstly, make sure that you are using the latest version of Apple TV and then go to the home screen.
- From the home screen, you will need to browse through the list of apps to find the My Lifetime channel. If you couldn’t find the app from the list, you can use the search option to find the app.
- After selecting the app from the search result, you will need to download and install it on your Apple TV.
- Now, get back to the home screen of your Apple TV and open the My Lifetime app. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the initial set up. You will then see the activation code on your screen.
- Next, you will need to open a web browser on your computer, tablet, or phone and type mylifetime.com/activate in the address bar. Launching this URL will take you to the My Lifetime channel activation page.
- From the activation page, you will need to select the Apple TV option and then enter the activation code in the provided field.
- After entering the activation code, press the Continue button and follow the on-screen instructions (if any) to complete the activation process.
- You can then be able to watch the content of the My Lifetime channel using your Apple TV.
How to Activate My Lifetime App on Fire TV
- To begin with, the process, turn on the Fire TV and go to the Apps section.
- In the Apps section, you will need to go to the Entertainment category and look and select the Lifetime, and once you get it install the app on your Fire TV device.
- After installation, go to the home screen and launch the Lifetime app.
- Launching the app on your TV will display the activation code.
- In the next step, use your phone or computer, to browse My Lifetime activation page using the URL https://www.mylifetime.com/profile/activate.
- On the Activation page, you will first need to select the Fire TV option and then enter the activation code in the provided field.
- After entering the activation code in the provided field, you will need to press the CONTINUE
- Then, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) –
Q. How do I activate lifetime on Roku?
Start by going to your Roku home screen (by clicking the home button on your remote). Next, navigate to the “Roku Channel Store” and search for the “Lifetime” Channel app (in the Movies & TV section). Select “Lifetime” Channel to download.
Q. How do I activate lifetime on my smart TV?
At first, explore the Apps section of your Samsung TV and select “get more apps”. In the next step, click on the search icon and then search for “Lifetime” to enjoy all your favorite shows.
Q. Why is my lifetime app not working?
Start by, restarting your device and then navigate to the Settings>System>System restart. Right after this, start your player again, and then add the channel back once more. If the issue remains unresolved, reach out to Lifetime Movie Club support.