How to Stream Logo TV on Apple TV?
Published On : June 11, 2022 by: Sakshi/Category(s) : Streaming Services
Logo TV is an American basic cable and satellite television channel that is owned by Viacom. The channel is geared primarily toward LGBT audiences and features programming that deals with issues and news relevant to the LGBT community in the United States. It also features lifestyle programs, some scripted series, and movies aimed at a general audience. The best part is that now you can stream Logo TV on Apple TV easily!
Unfortunately, the App Store on your Apple TV does not have the Logo TV app. Screen mirroring the Logo TV website from your iPhone or iPad to your TV is required. You can also obtain access through live TV providers. There are various streaming options such as Philo, Sling, DirecTV Stream, and Fubo TV allow you to watch Logo live without cable also. We’ll help you decide which solution is best for you to watch Logo TV on Apple TV in this article.
About Logo TV-
Logo TV is a cable channel in the United States that broadcasts lifestyle and entertainment programming. The cable channel was first released in 2005. According to reports from 2016, almost 50 million households in the United States have a Logo TV. Logo TV has expanded its service to include music videos, original series, etc. You just get much more as a result of its enormous success.
The channel debuted on June 30, 2005, as the first advertiser-supported commercial television channel dedicated to the gay community in the United States. Matt Farber, a former MTV executive, created the company. Brian Graden, the organization’s first president, was ranked the 15th most powerful gay person in America by Out magazine in 2007. When VH1 MegaHits was launched, it was replaced by Logo. Since the conclusion of its first season, Logo has been nominated for Emmys in various categories ranging from Outstanding Documentary Special to Outstanding Guest Actor (Alec Mapa), with its most notable nomination yet being for Outstanding Reality Program in 2016.
The fact that the LGBT-themed channel’s name was “Logo” caused some viewers to believe the “l” and “g” were for “lesbian” and “gay,” but according to corporate executives, the name is neither an abbreviation nor a representation of anything. According to the channel’s website:
We chose the name “Logo TV” because a logo is an identity and nothing’s more important than having your own, unique identity, and making it work for you. Your logo is your symbol, it’s what you put forward with pride, it’s who you are, and it’s what we are.
Stream videos of Logo TV on Apple TV in full HD definition. Just use a cable TV or OTT app to see it. We’ve covered how to stream Logo TV on Apple TV in this post below.
Also Read: Watch UPtv on Apple TV
Steps to stream Logo TV on Apple TV-
- To start with the process first, connect your Apple TV device to your television.
- Join the same WiFi network as your Apple TV with your iPhone or iPad. Also, make sure that the internet connection is stable and strong.
- Open the web browser on your iPhone and go to the Logo TV website.
- Log in using the credentials you received from your TV provider. Please make sure that all the information entered is correct.
- Now, on the iPhone, drag down the Control Center and select the Screen Mirroring option.
- From the list of available devices, choose your Apple TV.
- You can watch Logo TV material on your Apple TV screen once the screen has been mirrored to it.
Trending: Install Telegram on Apple TV
Alternatives to watch Logo TV on Apple TV without cable:
- For 69.99, you may stream a total of 65 channels, including Logo, ESPN, TNT, and Nickelodeon, through DirecTV Stream Entertainment.
- At $89.99, DirecTV Stream Choice gives you access to 90 channels, including Logo and Cooking, Game Show Network, and Regional Sports Networks.
- For 104.99, the DirecTV Stream Ultimate bundle gives you access to 130 channels, including Logo and NHL Network, FXM, and Starz Encore.
- For 149.99, you can stream a total of 140 channels, including Logo and Cinemax, Starz, or Showtime, with the DirecTV Stream Premier bundle.
- LOGO can be recorded to an Unlimited Cloud DVR by any DIRECTV STREAM member, and up to 20 subscribers can stream at the same time.
- DirecTV Stream is available on web browsers, Android, and iOS devices, as well as Amazon Fire, Roku, Chromecast, and Apple TV.
- LG/Samsung Smart TVs and Xbox One are examples of other devices. With only 20 hours of cloud DVR capacity, DirecTV Stream is pretty limited.
- For $35, Sling TV Orange gives you access to 30 channels, including Logo and Bloomberg, BBC America, Cheddar Business, and Newsy.
- You can stream a total of 45 channels with the Sling Blue plan, including Logo and FOX, NBC, or MSNBC for $35.
- Sling Orange+Blue gives you access to a total of 50 channels, including Logo and FOX, NBC, and MSNBC, for $50.
- Sling is available on web browsers, Android, and iOS devices, as well as Amazon FireStick, Roku, Chromecast, and Apple TV.
- LG/Samsung Smart TVs and Xbox One are examples of other products.
- Sling Blue’s simultaneous streaming is adequate, allowing for a total of three streams at once.
- Sling Orange+Blue is fairly generous, offering a total of four streams at the same time if your entire house wants to tune in.
- On Sling, there are around 70,000 pieces of on-demand content.
- For $64.99, the Fubo Starter bundle gives you access to 109 channels, including Logo and ESPN, NBCSN, FS1, and Bravo.
- At $69.99, you may stream 111 channels, including Logo and ESPN, NBCSN, FS1, and Bravo.
- For $79.99, the Fubo Elite bundle gives you access to 155 channels, including Logo and ESPN, MLB Network, NBA TV, and NHL Network.
- Each fuboTV member who has a 1000-hour Cloud DVR or who upgrades to a Cloud DVR can record LOGO. While three subscribers can stream at the same time, for $10 a month, you can add up to five streams.
- Fubo Pro is incredibly generous, enabling a total of 10 streams to be played at the same time if your entire house wants to tune in.
- If your entire household wants to watch, Fubo Elite is quite accommodating, allowing a total of 10 streams to be watched at the same time.
- On Fubo TV, there are roughly 15,000 pieces of on-demand content.
- There is only one plan available on Philo, which allows you to access 65 channels, including Logo.
- For $25, the Philo bundle gives you access to 65 channels, including Logo and A&E, AMC, Discovery, and HGTV.
- Philo works on web browsers, Android, and iOS devices, as well as Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, and Apple TV.
- Philo’s simultaneous streaming is adequate, allowing for a total of three streams at once.
- With only hours of cloud DVR storage, Philo is fairly restricted.
- On Philo, there are around 60,000 pieces of on-demand material.
Logo TV is a channel filled with fun and entertaining content from around the world. We hope you will be able to successfully enjoy the Logo TV on your Apple TV. If you find this blog enlightening and the pieces of information we shared useful then do appreciate us in the comment section 😛