How to Get Verified On Twitter’s New Verification Process?5 (1)
Excited to know how to get verified on Twitter’s new verification process? Well, this post is all about helping you in every possible way. You might be well versed with the news that Twitter is working with a new form used to fulfill verification requests. As per the experts, this time verification process on Twitter will become easier and simpler for many users. The news was first verified by the reverse engineering expert Jane Manchun Wong, who reveals plenty of upcoming features for this major platform.
Wong has shared some detailed images of what this new Twitter verification form looks like when it goes live on the social media platform for users. It looks like Twitter’s new form have plenty of information field and will ask users for the following details, which includes – their qualifications, government ID photo, country, address, and links to tweets with news coverage. With this, all the users have backed with an option to review all the filled information before the final submission on Twitter as well. Apart from this, when users trying to sign up for the verification, they will now need to explain a bit about themselves and pick their favorite activities from a set of categories.
Have a Detailed Insight About Twitter’s New Verification Process
While in January 2021, Twitter had claimed that it would start de-badging of incomplete and inactive accounts and this new verification process will help users in every way. As per Twitter, the ‘verification of accounts is on hold and once the new process will live on the portal, you can complete the entire process in less than a minute and so.
Talking about the working mechanism, it is said that this time Twitter will use “both automated and human review” to handle the requests for the upcoming applications for verifications. Right after the verification process restarts, the account application for the same wishes to be a prominent one to get verified.
How to Get Verified On Twitter’s New Verification Process?
We all desire a blue checkmark badge available next to our Twitter profile name. Well, to become verified on the Twitter platform, one must need to simply update their profile with current information by filling out a form demanding consideration as a verified user.
Follow these below-guided steps to get verified on Twitter:
- Visit the official Twitter portal – Start by visiting the official Twitter website to learn all the major requirements for the process.
- Start with the form filling process – Now, it’s time to fill out your profile details completely with the details including profile picture, cover photo, website, name, and bio.
- Add Your Contact Details – In the next step, make sure to add a verified phone number in the column and then simply confirm your entered email address by hitting the submit button.
- Add Your Birthday – Right after completing the above-guided steps, make sure to add your birthday details next.
- See Your Past Tweets – Set the bunch of your past tweets as “public”.
Right after implementing all these steps, submit your details and wait for 24 hours or longer to get a verification blue tick on your profile.