Activate ENT Credit/Debit Card via ent.com activate page – Enter ENT Activation Code
Published On : October 20, 2022 by: Sakshi Sharma/Category(s) : Banking & Finance
ENT Credit Union, which is generally termed ENT, is a credit lending company that is famous for meeting the financial needs of Ent Air Force Base. Since the foundation of ENT, the company has expanded to cater to all the communities along with its Front Range. As for now, ENT consists of over 40,000 members with more than 40 service centers. Some of its products and services offered by ENT include many aspects like Banking, Checking, Credit and Debit cards, and also loans. If you have received recently an ENT card, then you will need to activate it from the ent.com/activate site first. So here is a guide for you to know how to activate the ENT card on the ent.com/activate web page.
Guide To Activate ENT On The ent.com/activate Page
If you want to activate your ENT card, there are different platforms through which you can activate that, like URL, Telephone Number, Online Banking, or Contacting an ENT Member Service Executive. Following are the steps you should follow:-
1. Signing in To Online Banking
- Firstly, you need to open a web browser on your smartphone, laptop, tablet, or computer, and should visit the Online Banking login page with the help of an URL-https://online.ent.com/Banking/app/login
- When you come to the login page of ENT Online Banking, there you will need to fill up your username in the required field and then click on the CONTINUE to proceed.
- On the upcoming next screen, you need to fill the password in the required field and click CONTINUE to get logged in.
- Once you are done with the login process, you will have to follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation procedure.
Handpicked related content: Login and Activate Fora Financial Account
2. Contacting Call Center
- Open a web browser and on your computer and visit the homepage of ENT with the help of an URL-https://www.ent.com/
- Once you come on the homepage, you are supposed to scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the support, and you will proceed to the next page.
- Then on the next page, you will have to click on the Search Ent.com field and have to enter the “Activate” keyword. After doing this, it will display some kind of autosuggestions such as activate a debit card, activate a card, and activate. You have to select any one of them, then you will get directed to another page.
- Next, you will have to click on the “How Do I Activate My Debit Card” option present and then click on the “Contact Call Center” field.
- After doing all of this, all you need is to follow the on-call prompts coming on your way to successfully your activation process for the ENT card.
3. Go To The Activation Page
- Open your web browser on your smartphone, laptop, or tablet and go on to the ENT activation page using the URL ent.com/activate.
- Once you reach the activation page, there you have to sign in to your ENT account simply by clicking on the login button, and have to confirm your new ENT card credentials, and do activate Once your ENT card will get activated, you will be able to use it for making purchases and payments.
- Now, these are the steps that you have to follow if you want to activate your ENT card on the ent.com/activate page by contacting the call center or using online banking mode.
Editor’s recommendation: Pay HSN Credit Card bill online, via phone or by Mail