Finally, the day has arrived for Xbox Game Pass PC holders, as the EA Play subscription is now available for them. Microsoft has announced that the service will allow all the potential Xbox Game Pass members to access the EA play library and play more than 60 games with ease. These major games names include – Need for Speed Heat, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Battlefield V, and others and you can play without paying an extra or additional cost. One must take note that, EA Play will be available on both Xbox Game Pass PC and Ultimate platform and you can run these games simply via using a Windows 10 device.
In addition to this, Microsoft has also shared the news that these added games bring an Auto HDR feature for Windows users. Earlier, the company introduced this feature with their most selling gaming consoles i.e. the Xbox Series X and the Series S in November last year.
The official team of the Xbox Game Pass shared a post on its website, which states that EA Play is going to officially be available for the Xbox Game Pass PC and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members. One can easily play and enjoy accessing the amazing EA Play games that bring more than 60 PC playoffs like Titanfall 2, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Need for Speed Hear, Battlefield franchise, FIFA 20, Madden NFL, and more. Xbox Game Pass holders are also eligible to play Star Wars: Squadrons on PC and their accessible Xbox gaming console from day one.
There are multiple benefits of having an EA Play subscription. The list includes:
• Enjoy getting monthly rewards. For March month, the major rewards include Gold Team Fantasy MUT packs, EA Play Celebration Pack for Madden 21, along with an N7 Weapon Charm for Apex Legends.
• They are also eligible to access the special member-only content.
• Get major discounts on a digital purchase from the EA Play Desktop app.
All the PC users will require to download the EA Desktop app, which is currently in beta version. Once you download the application on the device, make sure to complete the sign-in process with an EA account. After successfully logging in, there will be an option, which is useful to link your Xbox account and EA account. After completing the process, you are now easily able to download EA Play games to Windows 10 pc.
Here are the easiest and useful steps that one needs to follow:
• Start by opening the Xbox app and then navigate to the Sign-in page in the app.
• Enter the right login credentials in the specified field and then proceed further with the steps.
• In the next step, choose an EA Play Game that you want to stream and click on the Install button to get it into the device.
• Install the EA Play Desktop app and then install the EA Play game in the Xbox app.
• After this, you will be asked to sign in to your EA Account, and then you will be required to link your EA account to your Xbox account.
• Finally, start playing your favorite game and enjoy Auto HRD mode on your Windows pc.
After connecting the Xbox and EA Play account, Xbox Game Pass for PC and Ultimate members can easily browse the EA Play library and pick & play their favorite game with friends.