Published On : September 29, 2022 by: Sakshi/Category(s) : Streaming Services
CuriosityStream is a famous verifiable media and entertainment company that is recognized for contributing video programming, for instance, Drama, TV shows, short video content, and Documentaries to their subscribers. Currently, the company has more than 13 million subscribers worldwide through its direct and package membership businesses.
A portion of the original documentary series provided by CuriosityStream embraces The History of Home, 4th & Forever: Musk City, Miniverse, Stephen Hawking’s Favorite Places, Deep Time History, and content from producers like BBC and NHK.
If you approach this company and start utilizing streaming gadgets like Apple TV or Roku, you can watch the variety of content available CuriosityStream by initially installing the application on your favorite streaming device and later by activating it on curiosity.tv/activate. To know how to activate CuriosityStream on curiosity.tv activate, follow the instructions provided below.
Editor’s Recommendation: Activate My Walmart Capital One Rewards Card
6. So, once you have the activation code, open a browser on your smartphone, PC, or tablet and navigate to the activation page of CuriosityStream using the URL – curiosity.tv/activate.
7. Then, enter the activation code in the given field and click the Continue option
8. Afterwards, just follow the steps displayed on the screen to complete your activation process.
You will be able to access the CuriosityStream app on your Roku device from that point.
NOTE: In the event that you are using the search option, in the search option, you will need to enter “CuriosityStream” in the search box and then tap the search option. From the result that appears on your screen, you have to select the CuriosityStream app to go to the preview page.
Handpicked related content: Syfy.com Activatenbcu on FireStick and Fire TV Devices
3. When you are on the preview page, you will then need to install the CuriosityStream app on your Apple TV by selecting the Install option. Once you have successfully installed the app, you will be required to get back to the home screen and open the CuriosityStream app.
4. Now, launch the CuriosityStream app on your Apple TV, you will receive the activation code on your screen. If asked, you might need to sign in before you get the activation code.
5. So, once you have the activation code, open a browser on your smartphone, PC, or tablet and navigate to the activation page of CuriosityStream using the URL – curiosity.tv/activate.
6. Then, enter the activation code in the given field and click the Continue option. Afterward, just follow the steps displayed on the screen to complete your activation process.
Likewise, you can activate the CuriosityStream via curiosity.tv/activate on your preferred device. Supported gadgets play a foremost role if you desire to enjoy everything the channel has to offer. These devices can be streaming platforms, smartphones, Chromecast, Smart TVs, and more. They are – Android phones, Android TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV + Stick, Kindle, iPhone, Apple TV, iPad, Roku, Sony, Samsung LG, TiVo, and Vizio.
So, these were the stepwise instructions that you need to follow to activate the CuriosityStream app on the curiosity.tv/activate page for Roku and Apple TV.
Author Recommended: Stream SNY App on Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, Xbox, and Fire TV
Install the CuriosityStream app on your Android phone or iOS. Sign in to your account of CuriosityStream. Select any show and click the Chromecast icon for connecting and streaming CuriosityStream on the TV.
Though it is available in the Amazon Prime Video channel, will have to pay for the CuriosityStream service after its seven-day free trial.
You can access CuriosityStream on the Airtel Xstream app and also the website. Airtel Thanks users in the gold and platinum levels will get free of charge access to CuriosityStream.
CuriosityStream is indeed worth its price, seeing the remarkable library it offers and how highly appraised its documentaries are by the viewers; everything we encountered had a rating above 90 percent. Well, it also depends on what you’re looking for.
Previously, new customers used to receive a 7-day trial, but there is no longer a free trial option. But that doesn’t mean that you cannot try the service for free. You’ll get a week-long free trial if you add CuriosityStream onto a Prime Video subscription.
The Ad-free option of CuriosityStream is quite reasonable. If you require ultra-HD streaming on your 4K TV, you’ll need to pay $7.00 additional per month. Frankly speaking, HD is an adequate option for most of us.