Do you need help opening Windows 10 with the help of Xbox? Many gamers have experienced moments when they are unable to use their Windows 10 computer to access their Xbox gaming device. This is because the Xbox Companion software on Windows 10 device is not configured with the most recent version.
There have been times when a majority of gaming lovers won’t be able to access their Xbox gaming console with their Windows 10 pc. This is due to the reason that they are not configured the latest version of the Xbox Companion app on the Windows 10 device. In this guide, we have compiled the steps on how to connect an Xbox controller to your PC or tablet, so you can enjoy playing Xbox games on Windows. To do the same, all you need is a tablet or computer running with Windows 10 along with the latest version of the Xbox app to complete the course.
This article includes step-by-step instructions for connecting an Xbox controller to your computer or tablet so you can play Xbox games on Windows. All you need is a compatible wireless receiver.
Here are the comprehensive steps to do the same.
Any pc or tablet with Windows 10 can easily connect to the Wi-Fi system just to support the gaming console. However, you will require to download the Xbox companion app on the pc for smooth functioning.
Useful Topic: Activate Games Gatlinburg
From the below-mentioned steps, you can do the same.
• On your Windows 10 device, download the Xbox Companion app and install it on the device.
• Now, open the Xbox Console Companion app and navigate to the Connection icon, located on the left side of the screen.
• In the next step, choose your Xbox and then select Connect.
• By implementing the above-guide steps, the Xbox app will connect to your Xbox gaming console automatically, as long as the device is on.
In case you are unable to find your Xbox console’s name then don’t worry, just pursue these steps.
• On the gaming console, press the Xbox button for a few seconds. This will help to open-up a guide.
• Now, select Profiles & System, which is apparently your account icon, and visit Settings.
• Then, go to System and click on the Console Info.
• If, you want to check the IP address of the Xbox then go to the Profile & system, then navigate to Settings.
• After this, choose General and then Network Settings.
• Select Advanced settings.
• Head-back to the Xbox Console Companion app on your Windows 10 computer or tablet. To do the process, select Connection and then enter Xbox IP address into the asked field. And finally to wrap up the steps, select Connect.
Brownie Read: Cancel Roblox Premium subscription
Step 1: Check your device system info by visiting the Start button and type About your PC. Then choose the option About your PC to view the details including – Operating system (OS), Version, OS build, Processor, Installed RAM (memory), and System type.
Step 2: Review the amount of free space available on your Windows 10 by selecting Start > Settings > System > Storage.
Step 3: Check your graphic card and identify how much video memory is accessible.
Step 4: Now, look for the Windows 10 system requirements to access the game smoothly.
• Select Start and then navigate to Store.
• Using the Search icon, enter the name of the game and scroll down the page to know its System Requirements.
:- Quick fix for Xbox not working on your PC.
Connecting your PC to an Xbox One console is simplest just by the step mentioned as follows:
Recommended: Free Apex Codes
In essence, the Xbox software that comes with Windows 10 is a gateway to Xbox Live on your PC. It has a friends list so you may join a party from your PC or talk on Xbox Live. It also has your gamerscore, achievements, an activity feed, and a store you can use to buy Xbox One games from your PC.
In fact, Windows 10 is already installed on the Xbox One. However, Windows 10 for the Xbox One is a highly specialized edition of Windows 10 designed just for the Xbox One gaming system.
With Game Pass, you can discover and download new games, use cloud gaming to play console games on your Windows PC, and chat with friends whether using your PC, mobile device, or Xbox console. Needs Windows 10 or 11 with version 22H1 or above.
If you connect the two devices to a network, you can play every game. You can play some games on the PC without an Xbox Live account if you have one. Even without the Xbox app, it is possible to play Xbox One games on a PC.
The Xbox Console Companion app for Windows 10 enables users to view and edit game DVR recordings from an Xbox One console as well as stream games from an Xbox One console over a local network.
The Xbox One is more than just a game console, even though, like previous video game consoles, its primary purpose is to play games. It is a center for video games, television, music, and other forms of entertainment. The console’s main priorities are general entertainment and functionality.
With Windows 11, Microsoft’s formerly standalone Xbox PC program is now preloaded. All Windows 11 users who have the Xbox program installed on their PCs may sync their Xbox gaming credentials, establish groups and communicate with friends, listen to music, customize avatars, and keep track of their achievements.
Microsoft Photo and Xbox Game Bar are two examples of apps and programs that are part of Windows and cannot be removed. It is not advised to uninstall these applications or programs.