Home » Master Card » A Quick Comparison: Capital One Savor vs Uber Visa Credit Card
A Quick Comparison: Capital One Savor vs Uber Visa Credit Card
Published On : January 10, 2022 by: Manisha Sharma/Category(s) : Master Card
After paper money, plastic money is the widely used form of money. Almost everyone is familiar with the use of credit cards, debit cards, visa cards, etc. In the presence of so many choices, one can get really confused about which card to choose. Credit cards and debit cards differ quite a lot when it comes to their services and perks. Simultaneously, the choices are not limited to a credit card or a debit card. There are a plethora of credit card companies that offer an abundance of cards with exotic features. These cards have features that make them a suitable choice in their own way. It would be really difficult to say which card is better. As a matter of fact, all cards are equally useful and desirable. Hence a proper comparison is a much-needed thing. In this article, we will try to compare Capital One Savor vs Uber Visa Credit Card. Both these card services are super popular and extremely useful.
Capital One Savor card
The Capital One Savor card is issued by the Capital One company. This is a very popular credit card. It is well known for its cash-backs and rewards. This card can be used for various purposes. These include traveling, foreign transactions, e-commerce shopping, etc. This is quite a versatile card known for its amazing features and benefits. Some of the benefits are:
- With this card, you are eligible to earn up to unlimited 4% cash back on services like dining, streaming services, and entertainment. Also, you will receive a 3% cashback for grocery purchases and a 1% cash back on every other type of purchase.
- New members can get $300 for spending $3000 worth of purchases. However, you should make these purchases within 3 months of account opening.
- There is a provision of the annual fee for the Capital One Savor card. This amount is very little compared to many other cards. The annual fee is $95.
- With this card, you do not have to worry about making foreign transactions. As a matter of fact, you can make such transactions without paying any foreign transactions fees. So, pay disregarding boundaries.
- The Capital One Savor card provides a 24 hour day concierge service/assistance for the whole year. You can utilize it while dining, travel, entertainment, etc.
- You can get an extended warranty on products with a Capital One Savor card. So, make sure you use the card for making major product purchases.
- The Capital One Savor card to cover travel accident insurance too. So, you just have to make the fare purchase with the Capital One Savor card.
Want to calculate your Credit score? Here’s a quick Credit Karma activation guide to build and evaluate your credit score.
Also Read: Activate USAA Credit/ Debit Card Online
Uber Visa Credit Card
This is another very popular visa card available. This card is issued by Barclays card company. The Uber Visa Credit Card has earned great respect for its awesome features like no annual fee, huge cash backs, one-time rewards, etc. So, you must check the benefits of cards before we go on to compare Capital One Savor vs Uber Visa Credit Card.
- The Uber Visa Credit Card is a very exclusive card. You can get up to 5% Uber cash on Uber purchases like Uber Eats, Uber rides, JUMP bikes, and scooter rentals.
- Also, obtain a 3% Uber cash on dining expenses, hotels, and airfare. Along with these all Uber Visa Credit Card, users are eligible for 1% Uber cash on every other purchase.
- New members can get $100 for spending $3500 worth of purchases. However, you should make these purchases within 3 months of account opening.
- Be happy to hear, that you don’t have to pay an annual fee for Uber Visa Credit Card.
Let’s compare Capital One Savor vs Uber Visa Credit Card
By now we all are aware of the benefit of both the card. As a matter of fact, both the cards have an equal chance of winning the Capital One Savor vs Uber Visa Credit Card battle. However, you can still choose which card to buy depending on your personal needs.
- To start with, the rewards and cash back on both cards are excellent. However, the Uber Visa Credit Card will benefit those who frequently use Uber services and the Capital One Savor card will benefit everyone.
- There is no annual fee provision for an Uber card while you will have to pay $95 for a Capital One card. Hence, if you are always short on money, you might want to pick go with no annual fee.
- The one time reward or intro bonus is much more feasible in the case of the Uber Visa Credit Card whereas you will have to make a huge purchase within 3 months to get the reward in the case of the Capital One Savor card. However, the intro bonus is huge in the Capital One Savor card.
- The Capital One Savor card covers your groceries while the Uber Visa Credit Card covers your travel expenses. So, if you travel more and order a lot of food go ahead with Uber Visa Credit Card.
- With Uber Visa Credit Card you get more redeem opportunities. But these are limited Capital One Savor cards.
Also Read: Activate Global Cash Card
Which card to buy- Capital One Savor vs Uber Visa Credit Card?
From the above analysis, it can be concluded that both cards are an equal better choice. The point of difference is only in the usage. Hence, if you are a regular Uber services user, go ahead with Uber Visa Credit Card. You can also consider this choice if you are switching to Uber service and also keep other cards too.
The Capital One Savor card is a good choice for those who don’t want to purchase a lot of credit cards. Also, if you have no plans of using regular Uber service. Then Capital One Savor card is the optimal choice for you.
Leave a Reply