How to Cancel NordVPN and Get a Complete Refund in 2023?
Published On : January 12, 2023 by: Sakshi/Category(s) : Technology
We have outlined a tried-and-true step-wise process that makes it simple to Cancel NordVPN Membership and request a refund. This is to clear up any uncertainty if you have tested NordVPN and recognized that it is still not for you. Whatever your cancellation reason, as long as you ask for a refund within the 30-day money-back guarantee window, you can get your money back quickly.
Refunds are available for all of NordVPN’s plans. You must cancel your NordVPN subscription during the 30-day money-back guarantee period in order to receive a complete refund. For a refund, you can contact NordVPN customer care via live chat or email. If you match their requirements, your refund ought to show up in 10 days. Furthermore, it shouldn’t take more than ten business days, according to their customer service. Simply log into your account and make sure that automatic payments are stopped there as well if you made your payment using PayPal. Now, let us quickly get down to the business and explore the legitimate steps that can help you get a 100% refund from this VPN company.
How to Cancel NordVPN Membership and Receive a Refund?
NordVPN offers a great money-back guarantee and it is easy to request a NordVPN refund if you are not satisfied with the service. Simply follow the steps below:
- Open your NordVPN account and log in. Go to NordVPN’s website and select “Log in” in the upper right corner.
- Next, enter your password and email address.
- Since you can’t cancel within the app, the simplest way to get a refund is to use the live chat feature on your dashboard.
- You must initiate a live chat by clicking the chat icon in the bottom right corner of your dashboard.
- In response to the bot’s inquiry, type “live chat” and choose “billing” from the list of choices.
- Wait for a connection from an agent. You must first enter your email address. An agent should connect soon after you’ve completed that. Usually, it only takes a few seconds.
- Give a justification for canceling. I simply informed the agency that I wasn’t interested. In my experience, they never put any pressure on me to continue.
- Though you can just reply “no thanks,” keep in mind that they might make a fresh offer to try to keep you.
- Wait for the confirmation and the representative will carry out your request and officially cancel it.
- They’ll let you know when your refund will be processed as well, so keep a watch on your account. Normally, this takes 5 to 10 business days.
- Additionally, since everything is now done all at once, canceling automatic payments separately is no longer necessary.
Recommended: Chromecast RTE Player to TV
How To Get A Refund When You Cancel NordVPN Membership By Email?
You can also close your NordVPN account or cancel NordVPN subscription by email. Follow the instructions below to accomplish this:
- Log into your NordVPN account and hit the [email protected] email address at the bottom of the page.
- Include any account details to speed up the process and explain why you’d like to terminate your account in the email.
- An agent ought to email you within a day or two to confirm your cancellation. Within seven days of confirmation, you ought to get your money returned to your bank account.
NOTE: If you want to switch to another reliable provider after you cancel NordVPN Membership to protect your security, have a backup plan ready. You can find the top alternatives to NordVPN in the advice below. These apps are quick and simple to use, and they also provide industry-leading security measures and fast servers to ensure the flawless operation of your online activities. To know more, continue reading ahead.
Do’s And Don’ts of Cancelling NordVPN Membership: Never Pay Before Reading This!
- If you use cryptocurrency as payment, you can claim a NordVPN refund (like Bitcoin). The amount of your refund will be in the same cryptocurrency you used to make your original payment, converted at the current USD rate. Refunds can take up to five business days to reach you.
- You can modify your NordVPN membership plan at any moment. You only need to click the “Change Plan” button after logging into your NordVPN account and choosing the new subscription plan you desire. It won’t matter if you have already signed up for NordVPN and are still covered by your money-back guarantee.
- After the 30-day money-back guarantee period, you won’t be qualified for a NordVPN refund. Every plan is subject to this policy, which is a component of its terms and conditions. The procedure for obtaining your money back is simple as long as you are within the 30-day window.
- If NordVPN terminated your account or you signed up through a third party, you might also not be eligible for a refund. For instance, NordVPN’s refund policy does not apply to purchases made through Apple’s app store; instead, Apple will determine whether or not to issue a refund.
- Although there is a lot of contradictory information available online, it is simple to cancel your NordVPN subscription and get a refund. Both your subscription and automatic payments may be canceled at the same time, greatly simplifying the process. You won’t have any trouble getting your money back as long as the 30-day money-back guarantee term is still in effect.
Trending: Use Zoom Meeting App on Apple TV
Three Simple Steps to Instantly Cancel NordVPN Membership and Receive a Refund:
- Open your NordVPN account and log in. Log in to your account on the NordVPN website.
- Request a refund. Request to cancel your subscription by connecting to live chat.
- Get your reimbursement. Up to ten days may pass. To continue being safe, I advise signing up for ExpressVPN. With its lightning-fast speeds, user-friendly software, and strong security measures, it’s the ideal substitute for NordVPN.
So, that was all about the steps to cancel your NordVPN subscription. If you have further queries, feel free to contact NordVPN. Email and live chat are the two ways to get in touch with NordVPN’s customer care. Email is preferred for less urgent questions, while live chat is ideal for rapid responses. You can cancel your NordVPN account using any method; they both function properly. In addition, there is a help section with FAQs and other details on the service.
Top 5 Alternatives of NordVPN That You Can Rely On:
We understand that you must have subscribed to NordVPN with certain expectations in your mind. And it is distressing that their services did not meet your demands. But by contacting their customer care staff, you can end a NordVPN free trial. Ask the chatbot to direct you to a person, explain why you want to quit and get a confirmation that the entire refund is being processed. But once you have canceled your membership, are you going to leave behind the expectations of getting an ideal VPN for yourself? Of course not! Because we have got you the list of our FIVE BEST SUBSTITUTES of NordVPN for you. So, without any further ado, let us get started!
- Private Internet Access (PIA)
Trending: How to Activate Red Bull TV for All Devices via redbull.com activate (2023)
So, that was all in our post to Cancel NordVPN Membership & Get a Complete Refund. We hope you liked this guide. If you found it equally informative and useful for yourself, then do not forget to share it which your friends and family who need a VPN to get their jobs done!