How to Activate BCBSA Services Via bcbsma.info/activate
Published On : May 15, 2021 by: Staff Writer/Category(s) : Healthcare
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts, that is also known as BCBSMA, is a non-profitable private health care insurance company, which has a state license, this company is a subpart of BCBSA, that is, Blue Cross Blue Shield Association, and its headquarters is in Boston. Blue Cross Blue Shield of Lousiana, which is well known as BCBSLA is a reputed company, who’s main aim is to enhance the health and life of people in Louisiana. The company is very much focused on their work, and always up to the upliftment for the people of Louisiana. And, so that every customer gets the best of their service in the most comfortable and fastest way, they offer their customers a Member ID Card. But, after receiving your BCBSLA Member ID Card, to access its services and make use of it, firstly, you will have to activate your card via the bcbsla.com/activate web page. So, here is a guide for you to let you know, how to activate your BCBSA Services via bcbsma.info/activate.
Also Read – Activate Your Walmart MoneyCard Online To Enjoy Perks and Benefits
Activate BCBSA Services via bcbsma.info/activate
To activate your BCBSA services and access them, you will have to follow some given steps below, here you will have to activate your Member ID Card via bcbsla.com/activate.
- First of all, you will have to open a browser on any of your smart devices, like, computer, tablets, laptops, or smartphones.
- Now, as you will launch your web browser, then you will have to move to the BCBLMA activation page, via bcbsma.info/activate.
- Then, after this, when you will get into the activation page of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts, you will get a form to fill up, in which you will have to fill in all the required information, which includes your Member ID, First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, and Zip Code as well.
- Then, when you will have entered all the necessary information which is required in the form, you can click on the Next button, and then you will be directed to the next screen.
- Now, on the screen, you will have to just follow the upcoming prompts in your way, so that you can get activated with the BCBSA services and your BCBSLA Member ID card.
- Next, as you will be done with the activation process of your ID card, via bcbsla.com/activate, you can easily access the BCBSA services successfully.
Hence, these were some basic steps, that you will have to follow to activate the BCBSLA Member ID card with the help of the bcbsla.com/activate web page. But, if somehow you are not able to your Member ID card with the help of the above-provided steps, then here is another way to activate it, just try to follow them.
Activate BCBSA Services Using The Login Method
- Firstly, try to open a web browser on any of your smart devices, like a tablet, computer, smartphone, etc, and then should visit the homepage of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Lousiana with the help of https://www.bcbsla.com/.
- Now, as you will reach the homepage of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Lousiana, you will have to then tap on the login button which is provided at the top corner of the screen and then you will be further processed to the login page on the next screen.
- Then, by reaching the login page, you will have to tap on the New member, and then activate your account, and you will be directed further to the next screen, where you will find various options available like, Member, Employer, Producer, and Provider.
- Now, you will have to select the appropriate option for you, and then you will be directed to the next page, where you can fill up the form and click on the Next button.
- Then, simply follow the upcoming, on-screen prompts, so that you can complete the activation process.
Although, if you still do have any trouble regarding this activation procedure for your Member ID Card, then you will have to call on 1 800 821 2753, and then follow the on-call prompts. Also, you will have to make sure that you are calling them at a particular given time, and the timings are Monday to Friday, from 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM.