Steps To Activate Barclays US Card -Barclays US Card Activation Process
Published On : October 12, 2021 / Last Modified on : October 11, 2021 by Sakshi Sharma / Category(s) : Banking & Finance, Master Card
If you have landed on this article then surely you have recently received a Barclays US card and wish to activate it at barclaysus.com/activate. We appreciate that you have great taste. After all, Barclaycard is a leading global credit card provider. Not only the card but the selection of your site was also awesome! Barclays US Card with a huge customer base and growing acceptance is perfect for people who want to build credit.
Barclays has had its share of problems over the years, including several negative news stories and investigations into its business practices. However, Barclays is a trusted, well-performing, profitable, and stable company. Barclays offers some of the industry’s best interest rates, generous signup bonuses, and some of the best cash-back rewards programs. Let us jump into the steps of getting Barclays card activated using barclaysus.com/activate.
All You Need To Know Before You Activate Barclays US Card Via barclaysus.com/activate
The Barclaycard Essential Credit Card has a $0 annual membership fee, low intro APR, and a great rewards program. The Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite Mastercard® also offers the same. The Barclaycard has been rated highly by consumer magazines like Money Saving Expert. You must now be eager to get your hands on the activation process of Barclays card online using the activation page: barclaysus.com/activate.
Barclaycard is a renowned British global investment bank and financial services business. Barclays PLC is a subsidiary of the Barclays Group, a banking and financial services company. The Barclays Group has its headquarters in London, England. The Barclays brand consists of Barclays Bank (UK) PLC, Barclays Bank (Ireland) PLC, Barclays Bank (N. Ireland) PLC, Barclays Bank (U.S.) Inc. the following:
- Barclays Insurance Services
- Barclays Private Bank
- Barclays Prime
- Barclays Cards
- Barclays Corporate
- Barclays Private Banking
- Barclays Investment Banking
- Barclays Private Equity
- Barclays Wealth
- Barclays Capital Market Services
What Are The Perks Of Getting Barclays US Card Activated Via barclaysus.com/activate?
Barclays Credit Cards are among some of the most sought-after cards on the market. These cards come with a whole host of benefits, including:
Cashbacks– About 25% of cardholders in the UK have Barclays Cashback Credit Cards.
Class Chip Debit Card– Do you want to be able to take your bank with you everywhere you go? Barclays introduces the Class Chip Debit Card. This chip-based VISA debit card is well-known for its increased security measures, which ensure that all transactions are safe and easy. Let us take a brief look at some of its features and advantages.
- Convenient Shopping: Whether you want to shop at a local store or in an international market, you may do it with a Barclays debit or credit card.
- Help is available at any time and from any location: Traveling to another country? Do you require immediate assistance? You may always rely on the extensive VISA Global Customer Assistance Service.
- Higher Security: Barclays cards have a chip to protect the security of your transactions.
World Elite Mastercard- The Arrival Plus World Elite Mastercard from Barclays is a travel card that has been designed for international travelers.
- The card not only offers an excellent 0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months, but it also offers 2.5% cashback on foreign currency purchases (up to $2500 per calendar year), and 3% cashback on all other purchases. You also get 40,000 bonus miles when spending $3000 in the first 3 months of opening the card.
- The card isn’t only suitable for international travel – it also offers 0% introductory APR on purchases for 12 months. After the intro period, the variable APR of 23.24% – 29.99% applies.
- The card also has the ‘Price Rewind’ feature, which means if you find an item at a lower price within 3 months of purchase, you can get a refund for the difference.
- The card also offers a nice selection of travel benefits, such as trip cancellation coverage, lost luggage reimbursement, travel accident insurance coverage, and ‘Premier Assistance’ medical assistance 24/7.
- The Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite Mastercard is best suited to consumers who are looking to travel abroad, or to international travelers.
- The card is also suitable for travelers who spend a lot on foreign currency, and, as mentioned, offers 2.5% cashback on foreign currency purchases.
- The card also offers 40,000 bonus miles
Two Ways Method Of Activating Barclays Card With barclaysus.com/activate
When you acquire a credit or debit card from one of the world’s major banks and financial institutions, you must understand how to activate Barclays Card (Barclaycard) via barclaysus.com/activate. It may be activated in two ways –
- Online Activation Process: Have you signed up for Barclaycard Online Servicing? If not, you must join up or register before logging in to activate your card at barclaysus.com/activate. You will need to have your login ID or 16-digit card number, as well as your passcode and a unique phrase that is memorable.
- Activation in App: Do you have the Barclaycard app loaded on your smartphone? Simply log in, select the “Barclaycard” button, and activate your card. If you have a Barclays account, you may have downloaded the Barclays app. You may use the app to manage your account along with activating your card in this situation.
QUICK NOTE: If you don’t already have it, head to the Google Play Store or the App Store. To begin using the card, you will require your credit limit and a new card.
barclaysus.com/activate- Activation Process Of Barclays Card
If you received a card from Barclays, the following step-by-step procedure will assist you with activating the card and then beginning to use it for transactions.
How To Activate A Barclays Card Online With A Computer Or Laptop
You can seamlessly activate your Barclays Card using your computer or laptop. And here is the simplest activation process:
- Open your browser and go to the official Barclays website.
- Find and tap on “Activate Your Card Online.” (This should be under “Assistance with your account”).
- It will now take you to the Activation page.
- When you click “Login to activate,” you will be taken to the log-in page that will be barclaysus.com/activate.
- When asked, provide your “Username or ID number.”
- Select the “Next” option.
- Enter your password and then follow the on-screen prompts.
How Do I Activate My Barclays US Card On My iOS Device?
Users of Apple devices must follow the procedures outlined below.
- Navigate to the App Store on your iPhone.
- Search for and install the Barclays US card app.
- Now, start the app and sign in with the credentials you created.
- To finish the activation procedure, you may request your credit card information. Then you are all done.
How Do I Activate A Barclays US Card On My Android Phone?
Users using Android devices must follow the procedures outlined below.
- Go to your phone’s “Google Play Store” and look for the Barclaycard app.
- Install and start the app on your smartphone.
- If asked, sign in using your Barclays Account credentials.
- Have your card information on hand and follow the on-screen directions to activate it.
- Continue to the following step to activate your Barclays Card for Apple device users. Now, you are done with the activation steps.
Also Read: key.com/activate
Find The Ideal Barclays Card For Yourself- Here’s How To Do That!
Still uncertain which card to choose? We have got your back! Barclays offers a variety of popular cards that may be used for practically everything – travel, shopping, entertainment, every day, cashback, and business costs.
- Choice Privileges (VISA Signature Card): $0 annual fee
- Priceline Rewards (VISA card): $0 annual fee
- NFL Extra Points (Credit Card): $0 annual fee
- Carnival (Mastercard): $0 annual fee
- Holland American Line (Rewards VISA Card): $0 annual fee
- AAdvantage Aviator (World Elite Business Mastercard): $95 annual fee
- Hawaiian Airlines (World Elite Business Mastercard): $99 annual fee
- Hawaiian Airlines (World Elite Mastercard): $99 annual fee
- JetBlue (Business Card): $99 annual fee
Facing Issues While Activation At barclaysus.com/activate? Contact Barclays Via:
Calling: Contact the Customer Service Department at 1-866-928-8598. You can get rapid automatic replies to the following questions for your convenience:
- Examine the current balance
- Examine your credit options.
- Make a credit card payment
- Payment made most recently
- The earliest possible deadline
- The due date for payment
- Transfer a credit balance
- Modify your PIN
- Examine credit card transactions
Other phone numbers that are important and could be really useful for you are-
- Credit card activation: 1-877-408-8866
- Fax number: 1-866-823-8178
- International (Call us collect): 1-302-255-8888
- For Hearing or Speech Impaired: 711
- TTY/TDD: 1-866-483-3705
Email: Visit here and click on the blue box prompting “Send Message.” This step will ask you to log in to contact Barclays by sending an email.
Please provide the following details in your complaint:
- Contact Information for Account Numbers – Name, Address, and Phone Number
- Specific information that is being challenged, along with an explanation of why it is being challenged
- Any supporting paperwork or other material that is reasonably necessary to prove the disagreement
Barclays is a pioneer in the credit industry. The bank has been extending credit since 1690 and is among the first to introduce credit cards in 1934. Barclays offers credit cards that are categorized under various headings. Barclays offers credit cards to cater to the needs of the diverse customer base. There are cards for everyday expenses, lifestyle, entertainment, travel, rewards, cashback, and business expenses. The cards can also be customized with additional features. We hope this activation post of Barclays US card using barclaysus.com/activate helped you with all that you needed. Thank you for being with us and stay tuned for more guides like this.