Ann Taylor Mastercard Activation Process and Reviews
Published On : March 21, 2022 by: Sakshi/Category(s) : Master Card
Ann Taylor Mastercard Activation process and reviews of 2022 are right here! The Ann Taylor MasterCard and store card are issued by Comenity Bank. You can apply for the store card in-store or online, but you can only apply for the MasterCard online. Both cards provide various benefits, including special savings offers and invitations to exclusive events, as well as a host of other benefits. Learn more about the Ann Taylor Credit Card and Store Card in the sections below.
If you like to shop at Ann Taylor Stores, Ann Taylor Factory Store, or LOFT store then you can consider applying for the Ann Taylor Debit Card. This card is issued by Comenity Bank. Considering that both the cards have no interest rates and this is the only reason to have a credit card from LOFT so you can use it for shopping at these stores. By having a credit card from LOFT, you will not have an issue buying your dress and other items that are needed for everyday base on the amount of cash in your account.
Ann Taylor Credit Card is a popular store credit card that opens an opportunity for you to save money using their in-store discount. The Store Card of Ann Taylor can only be used at participating Ann Taylor, Ann Taylor Factory, Lou & Gray, and LOFT stores. On the other hand, Ann Taylor’s MasterCard is a general-purpose credit card that can be used everywhere except in the issuer stores.
What are the Benefits of using an Ann Taylor Mastercard?
- Using your ALL Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card, you can earn and redeem 5 points for $1 spent on qualifying purchases at any of the brands.
- Select two bonus double-point days per year when you use your ALL Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card to make a transaction. ALL REWARDS MEMBERS can take advantage of this offer.
- All Rewards Members are eligible for a birthday gift.
- Early bird discounts and access to events
- Offers that are unique
- With only a $75 purchase on your ALL Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card, you’ll get free standard shipping (Offer limited to online at Ann Taylor brands).
- Once you open and use your ALL Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card on your first transaction at one of our brands during the first 30 days of account approval, you will receive a 15% welcome offer.
- Dedicated telephone number (1-833-ALL-9559)
- Additional Mastercard Benefits: Earn points when you use your card for qualifying transactions.
- 2 points for every $1 spent at gas stations and supermarkets
- 1 point for every $1 spent somewhere else that accepts Mastercard
- When you use your ALL Rewards Mastercard® Credit Card to make your first purchase outside of ANN INC. products, you’ll get a $20 Rewards Card. The offer is valid for 60 days after the account is opened.
Create an account to gain online access to your ALL Rewards Mastercard credit card account.
Once you register now, you will be able to pay your bills, review statements, update personal information, and so much more from your pc, tablet, or mobile phone.
- Your ALL Rewards Mastercard Credit Card Account
- Credit Card Account Number
- ZIP Code or Postal Code
Also read: Get up to 5x point on dining with ABOC Reward card
How do I get my Ann Taylor Credit Card activated?
Congrats on being approved for the Ann Taylor Credit Card. This is one of the best credit cards for Ann Taylor purchases. You can activate your new Ann Taylor Credit Card in a variety of ways.
The first method of activating an Ann Taylor credit card is to call the Ann Taylor committed activation phone number: 1-866-730-7902 (Store Card) | 1-888-292-5707 (Mastercard). The second method for activating an Ann Taylor credit card is to enroll at the Ann Taylor Credit Center. You could even activate your new card online by registering it.
- Click here to Activate Ann Taylor’s credit card.
- Activate your card now so you can begin using it. Start by filling in the information below for the primary card member. The details you have to provide include the following:
- Credit Card Account Number
- Expiration Date (in mm/yy)
- Identification Type (Social Security Number, Social Insurance number, Alternate identification)
- Last 4 Numbers of Social Security
- ZIP Code / Postal Code
- Then finally click the ‘Continue’ button.
The store website is www.anntaylor.com.
Ann Taylor MasterCard rates and fees- Reviews of 2022:
Before we go, let’s take a quick look at some of Ann Taylor Credit Card’s amazing features.
- Ann Taylor MasterCard is a credit card with no annual fee (annual fee = $0).
- This credit card has a cash advance APR of 26.99 percent.
- Credit scores ranging from 640 to 850 are recommended.
- The customer buying APR is approximately 26.49 percent.
- You will benefit from a balance transfer APR of 26.99%.
Also Read: Activate USAA Credit/ Debit Card Online
The Advantages of Using the Ann Taylor MasterCard Credit Card
This section of the article will go over the benefits you will receive or enjoy as a cardholder or user of this credit card. You only have to keep reading and learning more about this fascinating section of the article.
- Get to earn when you spend. You will be capable of earning one point for every dollar spent anywhere MasterCard cards are acknowledged.
- Another benefit of the credit card is free standard shipping on online orders of $75 or more. This is incredible.
- You will also earn points when you use your card at grocery stores and gas stations. For every $1 spent, you will receive two points.
- You will receive 5 points for every $1 spent at Ann Taylor or its sister companies (both in-store and online)
- Every other first Tuesday of the month, you will receive an additional 15% off your purchase at Ann Taylor (online and in-store) or LOFT (online and in-store)
- Another fantastic benefit of using your Ann Taylor Credit Card is that you will receive 15% off your first purchase. To receive this reward, you must immediately open and use your Ann Taylor store card at Ann Taylor or one of its sister companies.
- Place an order outside of Ann Taylor stores or sister companies within the first 60 days and you will receive a $20 Reward Card.
- A Store card, not a MasterCard, as the name suggests. In that sense, you can only use this credit card in the store. As stated in the case of the Ann Taylor Credit Card, it is not linked to the MasterCard Payment Network.
How to Apply for an Ann Taylor Credit Card?
- We have to recognize Ann Taylor Cards, and now is the time to start the application form process. Now that you’ve decided to apply for this credit card, simply follow the steps outlined below to apply for an Ann Taylor credit card.
- If you want to apply for an Ann Taylor Store Card or an Ann Taylor Credit Card, you must first go to the official application page.
- On the page, look for and click the apply button for the card you want to apply for.
- Following that, you will be taken to the page with the application form. You must now complete it in case of applying for this credit card.
- Following that, you will be taken to the page with the application form. You must now complete it in order to apply for this credit card.
- You must now enter the following information about yourself in the appropriate fields:
- your names,
- date of birth,
- social security number,
- annual income,
- actual home address,
- phone number, and
- email address.
- After which, at the bottom of the page, you’ll find the credit card’s terms and conditions. Before you proceed, please carefully read the following information.
- You must check the box next to I understand… and then click the SUBMIT button to continue. Finally, you will be taken to a page that displays the outcome of your application.
So, that was all in our post for the Ann Taylor Mastercard Activation process. We tried to provide every important information possible in this guide to help you out in the best way. Also, read our quick comparison guide between Capital One Savor vs Uber Visa Credit Card for the best rewards and cashback