Activate UKTV Play On Roku And Other Major Streaming Devices
Published On : November 18, 2021 by: Sakshi Sharma/Category(s) : Streaming Services
Watching TV doesn’t have to be a chore. Now you can enjoy the best shows from Great Britain without paying a penny. Relax and enjoy your favorite programs, news, and movies from UKTV Play. Never miss an episode from your favorite channels again. With hundreds of channels to choose from, there is always something new to watch. With our guide to Activate UKTV Play, you can stream extensive content on your streaming devices like Roku, Amazon Fire TV, and Apple TV.
Pause, play, rewind, and record free on-demand tv with UKTV.co.uk. Plus, you can stream it on your mobile device using your internet connection to watch it anytime, anywhere. You’ll also get access to top shows like QI and top sporting events like the British Open Golf Championship. It’s all right here –why wait for this week’s schedule when you can catch up on so much more? So, let us get started with the steps Activate UKTV Play.
Activation Procedure Of UKTV Play For Various Streaming Gadgets-
To watch shows on Amazon Fire TV, Freesat, YouView, AppleTV, Roku, NowTV, or the UKTV Play Samsung Tizen TVs app, you must first log in. Signing up is quick and simple, and you only need to do it once. To learn more about you and make it simpler for you to locate shows you’re interested in, as well as to provide you with more relevant adverts. If you’ve enrolled, you’ll enjoy free access to hundreds of hours of on-demand video — no one ever asks for your credit card information. You can Activate UKTV Play with absolutely no hassle.
What Are The Prerequisites For The UKTV Play APP?
- A TV that has the UKTV Play software installed
- Internet connectivity through a smartphone, tablet, or PC
- It is necessary to have a UKTV Play account.
How To Set Up A UKTV Play Account?
The following are the procedures for registering your account:
- To get started, visit the link https://uktvplay.uktv.co.uk/.
- Select the ‘Account‘ icon at the upper right of the navigation bar.
- Choose the ‘Register Now‘ icon at the bottom of the ‘Sign Up‘ box.
Now, fill in your email address, password, first and last names, gender, date of birth, and postcode in the appropriate sections. To register, go to the ‘Register’ tab and fill out the form.
How To Login UKTV Play To Your TV In Simple Steps?
- Choose a show to watch from the UKTV Play app. Following that, a full-screen prompt would display.
- Select ‘Sign In / Register’ from the drop-down menu.
- A screen with many stages and a five-digit code will display.
- On your smartphone, tablet, or laptop, go to uktvplay.co.uk/activate.
- To use the website, log in using your UKTV Play account. If you don’t already have a UKTV Play account, fill out the form to establish one.
- After entering the five-digit code displayed on the TV, click ‘Sign In.’ After a few moments, the television will confirm that the registration was successful, and you may resume watching.
NOTE: You must use the UK TV play code once since it expires after 30 minutes. If the UK TV play code has been displayed on your TV screen for more than 30 minutes, it is likely that it will be replaced with a fresh UK TV play code. The code consists of simple numbers and letters and is 5 digits long. Make sure there are no spaces or punctuation in the code you typed. The code would display on the TV screen once you logged into your UK TV Play account and clicked the “Sign In” or “Register” button when requested.
How Can I Get The UKTV Play App On my Roku Device?
Follow the steps below to upgrade your UKTV Play app and continue enjoying the programming:
- From the Roku app’s Home screen, select the UKTV Play icon.
- Out from the list of options that display, select Add channel.
- Go to the Search area and type UKTV Play to install the most recent version of the UKTV Play app.
- In the box below, you will be able to install the most recent version of the program. To install, click the “+Add channel” button.
NOTE: You will be notified that Channel has been added, and you will have access to the most recent version of the app as well as all UKTV Play content.
- After a few moments, UKTV Play will be installed on your Roku device, and you can then access the UKTV Play app by clicking on Go to Channel.
- Sign in with your account information to receive an activation code on your TV screen.
- From any other device’s browser, navigate to uktvplay.co.uk/activate to Activate UKTV Play.
- You will be prompted to sign in and input your UKTV Play account information.
- Enter the activation code in the appropriate field.
- Then, on your TV, hit the “Sign in” option. That’s all!
The Process To Stream UKTV Play On Apple TV At uktvplay.co.uk/activate
- Before you proceed, make sure your Apple TV is connected to the internet through Wi-Fi.
- From your home screen, navigate to the App Store.
- Go to the search option and type “UKTV Play” into the on-screen keyboard.
- Choose just the official UKTV Play app and press the install button.
- The installation procedure takes some time to complete, after which you may activate the app.
- Choose a film or a show to stream, then click the sign-in/register button.
- Following that, a five-digit code will appear on your Apple TV screen. Proceed to the next device to complete the activation procedure.
- Open any browser on your mobile device or computer and navigate to the uktvplay.co.uk/activate link.
- You will now be prompted to sign in, so input your account information in the following field. If you don’t already have an account, make one first.
- In the following step, enter your five-digit code and select the “sign-in on your TV” option.
Activate UKTV Play On Amazon Fire TV By visiting uktvplay.co.uk/activate
- Connect your Amazon Fire TV to the power outlet.
- To begin, go to the Home screen and pick the menu option, then select the applications option.
- Go to the search icon and, using a virtual keyboard, input “UKTV Play.”
- Some applications will be suggested, but just the UKTV Play app will be displayed.
- To install the UKTV Play app on Amazon Fire TV, select the get/download option.
- Open the UKTV Play app when it has been installed.
- Go to the sign-in/register page and enter your account information.
- And you’ll be sent to the following page, where you’ll be given a five-digit activation number.
- Paste the uktvplay.co.uk/activate link in the URL box of any other device’s browser.
- Sign in using your account credentials next.
- In the appropriate field, enter the shown code.
- Finally, hit the Sign in on your TV option.
Also Read: Activate Fetch TV
Whether you’re at home or on the go, UKTV Play is available wherever you are. No matter which device you use, you can watch your favorite tv programs whenever you want. Whether you’re craving some drama, or want to watch something funny, or even learning something new, UKTV Play has what you need to make your free time count. So, these were the steps you need to perform for Activating UKTV Play on your streaming gadgets. We hope you liked it!