Surge Mastercard Login and Activate in minutes
Published On : August 1, 2022 by: Sakshi/Category(s) : Master Card
Welcome to the Surge Mastercard Login guide! This page contains instructions for activating your card, paying bills, applying online, registering, and using your Surge Credit Card (Mastercard). We’re going to go over some crucial information on how to log in & activate Surge MasterCard in this article. Please double-check all data and take control of your card account online, apply for a new card, etc.
Did you know that you can now manage your account using a smartphone and the mobile app? Through the mobile apps, you can now easily and conveniently access all account information. There are mobile apps available for both the Android and iOS platforms. The Continental Finance Company, doing business as CFC Smartphone Access, offers the mobile application. Now, you are yet to discover a lot of useful information about Surge Mastercard login so let us begin!
How to Know Everything About Surge Mastercard in minutes?
Before proceeding with Surge Mastercard login, it is important to know the card well, so here we begin! The Surge Credit Card is a product of the Continental Finance Company, which provides this credit card in collaboration with the well-known American lender Celtic Bank. The top issuer and marketer of credit cards in the US, CFC provides a variety of credit cards for consumers with less-than-perfect credit. Customers who want to rebuild their credit can consider the Surge Credit Card.
A peculiar credit card designed for people trying to raise their credit score is the Continental Finance Surge Credit Card. While this is made possible by a variety of features included with the card, one of the most overlooked elements that raise your credit score is the online functionality offered by each Continental Finance Surge Credit Card. You may quickly update your contact information, pay bills immediately, and examine a history of your monthly statements by simply logging into your online account. This page’s helpful instruction, which can be found by scrolling down, outlines how to activate Activate Surge Mastercard that you recently got and also access your online account.
- Customers with bad credit are eligible to apply for this card.
- Enjoy a $300–$1000 introductory credit limit as you begin to raise your credit score.
- Benefit from the credit card’s zero fraud liability feature.
- Every month, all American credit bureaus will receive a report on your credit profile.
- Including the statements, you will receive a free credit score each month.
- Simply paying the minimum monthly payment for your first six-month card statement will double your credit limit.
Recommended: Activate Belk Credit Card
Fee and other charges of the Surge Credit Card:
- The variable APR for purchases ranges from 24.99 to 29.99 percent.
- The cash advance’s ARR ranges from 24.99 to 29.99 percent, depending on the state of the market. The cost for each cash advance will be $5 or 5% of the total amount, whichever is higher.
- The first 12 billing cycles will not include the cash advance cost. The preceding cash advance cost, however, can be billed in the thirteenth billing cycle.
- For the first year, the annual charge will range from $75.00 to $99.00; after that, it will be $99.00. In the event that the account is closed during the first 30 days, the annual cost will be refunded.
- Foreign transaction fees range from 0% to 3% of each transaction’s total value in US dollars.
- A $10 monthly maintenance fee will be charged. If your credit is good, there will be no monthly maintenance fee. For the first 12 months, there will be no monthly maintenance price.
- The extra card charge is $30.00.
- There is no minimum or maximum interest charge.
- Spend $9.95 once to get a credit card with a premium design.
Downsides of using Surge card:
- For the first 95 days after opening an account, customers are not permitted to use the cash advance option.
- Foreign transaction costs and additional card fees can be decreased or removed.
- APR is in the upper range
How to Log into Surge Mastercard easily?
Please review the Surge Credit Card login instructions below. Surge MasterCard login.
Conditions/prerequisites for logging in:
Please bear in mind the following details as you log into your Surge card account.
- On the credit card website, you have to be a registered user.
- To use your card account and log in, you must have your username and password.
- For preventing problems with data security, you are utilizing a reliable, secure device or any other personal device.
- If using the account through a website, you must use the most recent and updated web browser, or you should use the most recent version of the mobile app.
- There must be a strong, dependable internet connection that provides uninterrupted service.
Logging in through the online website:
- Access the official website at surgecardinfo.com.
- Click the log-in link on the homepage. On the screen, a login page will appear (as shown below).
- You must enter your username and password in this login form. then click the option that says “Login to my account.”
Using the Surge mobile app, login:
- Install the official app on your phone. This article provides download links and further information below.
- Enter your login and password after starting the mobile app.
- To access your account on a mobile device, select the Login button.
Recommended: Chase Debit Card Foreign Transaction Fee & ATM Charges Abroad
How can you get your account and password back?- If you Forgot your credentials:
If you are unable to access your account because you have forgotten both your username and password, you can reset them both using the online feature on the official website.
Please review the instructions below.
- Click the login link on the official website to access the login page.
- Select the Forgot Username or Password? option on the login form. On the following page, you will find alternatives for recovering your username and password (as shown below).
- You have two choices here.
- I forgot my username.
- I forgot my password.
If you’ve forgotten your username, select the link to retrieve it. The following screen will display a username recovery form.
Please fill out the following information on this form.
- Your Social Security Number’s final four digits
- ZIP code after the last four digits of the credit card number
- Click the Lookup Account link after that. The computer will look up your account details. After then, with the aid of the following methods, you can quickly regain our username.
To reset your password if you’ve forgotten it, select this option. The following screen will show you an online form.
After providing your username, press the Submit button. An email containing the directions and a link to change your old password will be sent to you.
Follow our guide to Activate Venmo Debit Card
Alternative Steps for Surge Mastercard Login:
If you haven’t already, we strongly suggest that all of our readers read their online privacy statement before continuing. By doing this, you will be made aware of how your personal information will be handled and safeguarded both during the login and activation processes.
- Go to the login webpage, which is shown below, as the first step.
- Next, you must click on the Continental Finance Surge Credit Card picture.
- To activate your online account, go to the following page, fill in the blanks for your User Name and Password, and then select the Submit button.
- You can click Forgot Username or Forgot Password to be taken to a retrieval page if you’ve forgotten your login details. On the subsequent page, you must input your Account Number and click the Next button to start the recovery procedure if you can’t remember your User Name.
- On the subsequent page, enter your User Name and press the Next button to start the password recovery process if you’ve misplaced it.
Also read: Get up to 5x point on dining with ABOC Reward card
Steps to Activate Surge Mastercard: Two Different Ways-
If you recently acquired a Surge credit card, you must first Activate Surge Mastercard via the website. Your new card cannot be used without activation.
Steps for online activation:
- Visit the corporate website.
- In the top menu, select the Activate My Card link. On the screen, there will be an online activation form (as shown below).
- Enter your credit card information, including the last four numbers of your credit card, your social security number’s last four digits, and your ZIP code’s five digits.
- The next step is to activate your card by clicking the corresponding link.
From your registered mobile number, you can dial the customer service toll-free activation number. You will receive the activation code in the mail along with your credit card kit. Your credit account will be closed if you don’t activate your credit card within 30 days.
NOTE: It’s possible that you won’t be able to activate your new card online for security purposes. Use the phone activation feature if that is the case.
Access your Surge Mastercard step-by-step:
You can complete a secure activation of activating via 1-866-449-4514.
- If you haven’t already, you can activate Surge Mastercard by dialing the above-mentioned activation number or by setting up an online account.
- By first selecting the Secure activation link above, you can easily set up an online account. The Continental Finance Surge Credit Card image must then be clicked.
- The enrollment process will then start after you enter your credit card number on the following page and press the Submit button.
- You will be prompted to set up your security settings and establish a user name and password on the pages that follow.
- Once finished, you will have registered for an online account and activated your Continental Finance Surge Credit Card.
Also Read: Activate Today Card Mastercard
How do I sign up for an Activate Surge Mastercard account?- Registration Process:
You can register online to open a new account if you have a Surge credit card but no online account.
The advantages of having an online account are numerous, as listed below.
- By using your online surge account, you may manage your credit card.
- As soon as you connect to your account, you can pay your credit card bill online.
- Check your credit limit, previous statements, transaction history, etc.
- Enroll in automatic payments to avoid having to remember the payment due date each month.
- Through your account, control significant alerts involving your credit card.
- Process for registering:
Below is a list of the registration procedures, please look at it:
- Access the login page on the official Surge card website.
- On the login form, select the Register link.
- A registration form will appear on the following screen.
- Your ZIP code, credit card number, and last four digits of your SSN must all be entered. then press the Lookup button.
- On the following screen, you must create an online account once the system has identified your credit card details.
You are now ready to use your new account after creating a new username and password for it. We hope you liked this post for Surge Mastercard login and activation.