How Do I Activate Pluto TV on My Smart Device?0 (0)
With the craze of streaming services, people start ditching the idea to invest in movie tickets just to watch their favorite films in PVR. Amid the COVID-19 pandemic, streaming services have evolved as an ideal entertaining platform that lets you stream for free. Pluto TV is one such amazing streaming service known to offer a whole new experience to the users. The service is known to provide thousands of free TV shows and movies at zero cost. All you need to do is visit pluto.tv/activate link to know more about the services.
Unlike its competitors, Pluto TV is free and offers a wide range of entertainment-based content on genres like News, Sports, Short Videos, Movies, Lifestyle, and more. To start the services, all you need to do is visit the official pluto.tv/activate page and start linking it with your smart device. Those who are interested to activate Pluto TV services on their smart devices such as Roku, Apple TV, FireStick, and much more, just follow the guidebook instructions mentioned here.
Get The Best Pluto TV’s Features
The following are the most tempting and attractive features that Pluto TV offers to its customers:
- The service is known to offer both cable/satellite and streaming services.
- Pluto TV allows its users to access on-demand shows and TV serial along with channel content.
- Watch non-stop popular TV content from the top channel networks including Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Prime, and more.
- Stream an attractive set of free channels up to 250 with such consummate ease.
- Offers a wide-ranging compatible device option, which includes the names of Android, Apple TV, iPhone, Amazon Fire TV Stick, Roku player, and Chromecast.
Proven Guide to Activate Pluto TV on Different Devices
For activating Pluto TV services on your smart device, you will require to visit the domain – pluto.tv/activate to make the most of this platform.
Activate Pluto TV Now –
- Install the Pluto TV application on your smart device and then open Channel no. 2 to proceed further.
- In the next step, click on the activation button located on the left-hand corner of your device screen and you will receive a 6-digit activation code.
- Now, visit pluto.tv/activate page and enter the activation code in the given field.
- Finally, follow the instructions, which will be shown on your device screen to start streaming the services.
Perform pluto.tv/activate Roku Activation Steps –
In order to Activate Pluto TV on Roku, a user will require to follow all the below-mentioned steps on pluto.tv/activate Roku page:
- Install the Pluto TV app on your Roku. For this, navigate to the ‘Search’ option and enter ‘P-L-U-T-O’ with the help of your Roku remote.
- Once you get the Pluto TV result, click on the app and then tap “Ok” to add the channel.
- Now, head back to the Roku Home screen and click on the ‘Up’ arrow icon to proceed further.
- Finally, click on the ‘OK’ option and follow the on-screen prompts for successful Pluto TV activation.
Activate Pluto TV on Apple TV with pluto.tv/activate Link
- For Pluto TV activation on Apple, all you need to do is install the Pluto TV app on your device through the App Store.
- After completing the installation process, pursue the on-screen guidelines to complete the channel activation.
- Next, go to channel 02 on your Apple TV and you will receive a 6 digit channel activation code.
- Make sure to note down the activation code for further process.
- Now, go to the http://my.pluto.tv/activate/tvos link and enter the code on the prompted field.
- To complete the channel activation process, follow the directives that will appear on your Apple TV screen.
Pluto TV Activation on Amazon Firestick
If you own a Firestick then, don’t worry Pluto TV also supports your Amazon Firestick. Just follow the steps (mentioning below):
- To begin with, open the Pluto TV app on your Amazon Firestick device. Then, tap on the Activate button to acquire the Pluto TV activation code.
- Don’t forget to copy the six-digit code as you will require to enter it on the Pluto TV website.
- In the next step, go to Channel 02 on the guide and simply click on the Activate button.
- Now, enter the Pluto TV activation code and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process.
NOTE: If you don’t have the Pluto TV account, then visit my.pluto.tv to create one.
Activate Pluto TV on Chromecast
If you want to set up your Pluto TV on Chromecast, then all you need to do is just keep an eye on the following steps.
Chromecast From The Web
- Open Chrome on your pc or laptop.
- Now, visit the Pluto TV website and complete the login procedure (if required).
- Select the “three-dot” icon located at the top-right corner of the browser window.
- Next, tap the “Cast…” option from the main menu and finally select Chromecast.
Chromecast From Mobile device
- Start by launching Pluto TV on your device.
- And then, go to the channel that you wish to cast.
- In the next step, click on the “Cast” icon presented at the top-right corner.
- And finally, select Chromecast from the available list of casting devices.
This quick guide for Pluto TV activation will surely help you enjoy the entertainment world thoroughly.