Activate NFL Channel on Roku/ Apple TV and FireStick at nfl.com/activate5 (8)
Have you ever wondered where to access the best and the utmost sports content for free? For this, you can always rely on NFL Network as it is a popular sports-oriented pay television network. NFL or NFL Network is a well-known part of NFL Media, including NFL.com, NFL Now, NFL Films, NFL RedZone, and NFL Mobile. This true-to-reach network is dedicated to American Football, featuring the telecasts of the game from the NFL and other associated content such as documentaries, analysis, and specials programs. If you are interested in adding NFL channel on your most preferred streaming devices like Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku, then this post is for you. As you can easily watch NFL on any of these (above-mentioned) streaming devices, by visiting the nfl.com/activate page. Below, are the complete steps on how to activate the NFL channel on Roku, Apple TV, and FireStick with nfl.com/activate link. Get into the steps now.
Steps to Activate NFL Game Pass on Apple TV at nfl.com/activate
By installing the NFL app on your Apple TV, you will be eligible to access NFL Network with ease. Here’s how you can activate the NFL app on your Apple TV:
- Start by launching your Apple TV, visit the home screen, and then open the App Store.
- Locate for the NFL app by entering “NFL” in the search box and press the Search symbol.
- From the searched results, choose the NFL application to go to the preview page.
- Now, from the preview page, click on the download option and then install the application on your Apple TV.
- After installation, head back to the Home screen of your TV and you will receive an NFL Channel activation code.
- Now, launch a web browser and visit nfl.com/activate to open the NFL activation page.
- On the NFL channel activation page, enter the activation code that you received earlier on your APPLE TV screen and hit the CONTINUE button.
- This is how you will be able to watch the endless football matches of the NFL channel on your Apple TV.
Set Up NFL Channel on Firestick TV at nfl.com/activate
- First, turn on your TV and do connect it with FireStick.
- Navigate to the Apps section and search for the NFL app for downloading and installing the application on your FireStick.
- After the completion of the installation process, launch the NFL app and copy the NFL activation code from your TV screen.
- Go to the nfl.com/activate page on your pc/ laptop/ smartphone.
- Enter the code in the provided field and click the Continue button.
- After that, you will just need to go through following the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process.
Similarly, you can pursue these steps to watch the NFL channel on your Firestick TV.
- Explore the Firestick home screen, and tap Settings to explore the Device section. After this, select Developer.
- Next, click on the option “Apps from Unknown Sources” and then proceed further with the ADB debugging.
- Now, head back to the Home screen and click the Search icon and start typing Amazon Silk web browser to download and install it.
- Launch the Amazon silk browser and tap on the Search icon and type https://www.stream2watch.ws in the URL section.
- Scroll down the page to reach the “Live Sports” option.
- Then, with the help of the search option, you can easily watch and enjoy a live match. All you need to do is just enter the name of the match and you are good to watch the match.
- At last, to conclude the steps, follow the on-screen prompts as mentioned on the screen and you will be able to watch your desired content on the NFL.
Guide for NFL Game Pass Activation on Roku at nfl.com/activate Page
To start with the steps, all you require is to turn your Roku TV on and explore the Roku Channel Store to proceed with further steps.
- On the Roku Channel Store, look for the NFL app by using the search option.
- Once you find the app in the Channel Store, click on the Add channel option to download and install the NFL app on your TV.
- After installation, press the Home button on your Roku remote and navigate to the Home screen.
- Now, on the Roku Home screen, launch the NFL app and complete the sign-in steps to activate the app on the device.
- Once you are logged in, you will get an NFL Roku activation code on your TV screen. Note down the code or copy the same.
Note: In case you don’t receive an activation code perform the steps once again to get the one.
- Now, launch a web browser that you use more often on your computer, smartphone, or tablet, and in the address bar enter nfl.com/activate URL to get into the activation page.
- On the NFL activation page, enter or paste the NFL activation code that you copied earlier in the provided field and click on the Continue button.
- Pursue the on-screen instructions to complete the activation process.
So, these are the officially verified proven steps that can help you to successfully activate the NFL channel at the nfl.com/activate page for streaming devices like Roku, Apple TV, and Firestick TV.