Home » Banking & Finance » How to Activate & log in to Hilton Credit Card account online?
How to Activate & log in to Hilton Credit Card account online?
Published On : January 18, 2022 by: Sakshi Sharma/Category(s) : Banking & Finance, Master Card
Welcome to the Activation guide of Hilton credit cards online! Learn to apply, login, Activate, and discover its rewards, along with so much more information. Join Hilton Honors and earn 75,000 Bonus Points after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in the first three months. Plus, get an extra 10% Bonus on all Base Points earned when you stay at a Hilton Hotel or 12 Hilton Hotels™. Let’s get down to the steps to Activate Hilton credit card.
Benefits of your brand new Hilton Credit card-
Receive 80,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $1,000 on eligible purchases with your Hilton Credit Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership. Earn an additional 50,000 bonus points after you spend $10,000 total on eligible purchases on your Card each calendar year. You’ll also earn 6X Hilton Honors bonus points at participating hotels from the Waldorf-Astoria Collection and Conrad Hotels & Resorts brands; 4X bonus points at U.S. restaurants, U.S. supermarkets, and U.S. gas stations; 3X bonus points on all other eligible purchases.
Plus, there are no foreign transaction fees when you travel abroad with a Hilton credit card. And, if your card is lost or stolen, it’s replaced at no cost to you – a benefit that they provide on all of their cards. Plus, choose to redeem your Hilton Honors Bonus Points for free nights, airline tickets, or gift cards—earn all the rewards that are right for you!
The Hilton Honors Credit Card requires a credit score of-
The Hilton Credit Card requires a credit score of 700 or better. To obtain this credit card, you must have a high credit score. However, your grade will not be the only thing they examine while evaluating your application. Other criteria, such as your credit history, income, and any debts you may have, will also influence the outcome. It’s worth noting, though, that you may check for Hilton Credit Card pre-approval on American Express’s website. Finally, before applying for the Hilton Credit Card, you may check your credit score for free on WalletHub or Credit Karma.
The value of Hilton Honors American Express credit card points is determined by how they will be used. Because Hilton Honors doesn’t have a set rewards chart, the value of your points can fluctuate depending on:
- Which hotel class do you choose?
- How long do you intend to stay?
- Where do you wish to go?
- When you make your travel arrangements,
- A Hilton point is worth 0.59 cents on average.
This card comes with an 80,000-point welcome bonus after spending $1,000 in the first three months, and a bonus of 50,000 points after spending $5,000 in the first six months. The extra points are worth around $767 in Hilton reservations.
NOTE: The points of other cards are frequently worth twice as much.
Log in Process of your Hilton Credit Card Account-
- For online account access, you have to register your Hilton Credit Card. To validate your credit card account, click “Create New Online Account” and input your 4-digit card ID.
- Now, you will be asked to choose a username and password for your Hilton Credit Card account. Some conditions for choosing your credentials will be given like, the username should have between 5 and 20 characters, without spaces or special characters. The password should be between 8 and 20 characters long and contain at least one letter and one number. Special characters are allowed in the password, which is case-sensitive.
- Use your new Hilton Credit Card credentials to log in. Put in your User ID and Password on the American Express website or mobile app with your new details, then click “Log In” to visit your account.
You may maintain your Hilton Credit Card account online once you’ve logged in. Now in a few easy steps you will be able to pay your credit card bill, view credit card bills, track account activity, and modify account details including passwords and automated payments.
Also Read: Activate your Walmart Capital One Card for amazing rewards
Complete Guide to Login to your American Express account-
- To get access or to log in to your American Express online account, go to the American Express homepage.
- Now click on the window in the top left corner of the webpage, which is just below the American Express logo. Enter your username and password to access your online account.
- After putting in your credentials correctly just click on the login button
Step-by-step Activate your Hilton credit card account Online-
Use the American Express Credit Card online site to get your Credit Card activated for the first time online login. To activate your Hilton Amex Credit Card, fill out the form below.
- Hilton Amex Credit Card Number (15 digits)
- ID Card with 4 Digits
- Continue by selecting your card choices and benefits, as well as agreeing to all of the terms and conditions.
Let’s get down to the proper Activation steps of Hilton Credit card account online:
- The initial step in making transactions with your new Hilton credit card is to activate your card. For that, you can call American Express at (1-800-528-4800) and speak with a customer service representative.
- The other path is to activate your account online. For this method, go to the American Express homepage and choose the Create New Online Account link under the login tab.
- Fill in the areas provided with your Hilton HHonors Amex credit card number and the 4-digit Card ID number to begin the activation procedure.
- Before the activation process can be completed, you will be prompted to select your account preferences and read your card benefits.
Login process of Hilton Card
- If your card has been verified, move to the page on how to access your Hilton HHonors Amex Credit Card. One here, select the sign-in button to get to the login page. On this page, you can see all of your bonus points, rewards, and purchase history. Not just that, the login window also displays data about the amount of money spent, as well as credit and payment history.
- Put in all of the information about your card, including the credit card number, last four digits of your social security number (SSN).
- If the login credentials are showing to be incorrect, or in case you have lost your account’s password or username, click the Forgot Password link and fill in the information like the 15-digit Credit Card number, as well as the 4-digit Card ID, which must be entered. Fill out the essential information to get the user ID.
- Fill out the security questionnaire form to verify the identity. Change the password.
Don’t have a Hilton Credit card yet- Here’s How to Apply for it!
Amex has put together a great offer to give you both the points and the luxurious room experience you crave. If you’ve decided that the Hilton Ascend Card from American Express is right for you. Now it’s time to apply! The secure application can be found on the card’s summary page. Once you fill out the application and select submit, an approval decision will be sent to your email address within 8 hours. Check out the complete steps below:
- Amex will initially require you to provide identity details. Provide your credentials correctly in the following slots:
- Full name
- Name on card
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Home address
An option has been provided at the bottom of this page to add certain cardholders if you have dependents, spouses, or workers to whom you would like to extend the advantages of this card. Make sure that you will be liable for all bills and costs linked with the account as the principal account holder.
- The next step is to provide your financial details In order for Amex to accurately assess your creditworthiness:
- Name of the Employer
- Employer City/state
- Employer phone number
- Income source
- Total annual income
- Bank accounts held
- Housing status
Now you will see that Amex has set up the necessary procedures to undertake up to four balance transfers from any major credit cards that you may choose to consolidate your debt. Simply click on the Transfer Balances page and fill out the required information for each card.
Also, find out which is the best rewards credit card for you in our Chase Sapphire Preferred vs American Express Gold comparison guide
How to view your American Express card balance easily?
- Log in to your American Express account online, just go to the account balance page, and select “View Transactions” to see your American Express statements. Next, to read, download, and print a billing statement from the preceding two years, go to the Billing Statements section. Alternatively, using the mobile app, hit the “Statements” icon at the bottom of the screen, then “Transactions and Statements” to view a statement.
- Click the download icon and choose a file format to save the document to your computer or mobile device once you’ve chosen an American Express statement. American Express statements are available in PDF, Excel, CSV, and Quicken formats. You may also print a paper copy of the statement by clicking the printer button on the right side of the screen.
- Every month, you’ll also receive an American Express statement in the mail. If you want, you can opt for paperless statements and only receive statements via the internet. Amex will send you an e-mail every month once you’ve enrolled, informing you that your statement is ready to view online. You can go back to paper statements at any time by logging into your online account.
So, that was it in the Activation Guide of Hilton credit card. Hope you liked it and found it worth spending your time in! Do visit again for further more updates on card and banking along with its Activation steps. Hope you have successfully learned how to Activate Hilton credit card online. In addition to Hilton credit cards, we also offer a lot of other credit card activation guides. Check out Discover Credit Card, Flagstar Bank Credit Card, and many more on our website to find the best alternative to Hilton credit card for yourself.
Leave a Reply