Guide to Add, Activate and Stream Crackle on Roku TV
Published On : February 1, 2022 by: Sakshi/Category(s) : Streaming Services
No doubt, you love to spend some quality time watching an entertaining movie. The Crackle on Roku is offering the best Hollywood movies, TV series, and original productions in a free app on your device. Choose your favorite genre and start streaming your favorite shows right now. This cool app is available on different devices like Android, iOS, Apple TV, Chromecast, Roku, and many more. In this guide, we will walk you through the steps to Activate Crackle on Roku.
Crackle is an app that allows you to stream unlimited videos and television shows. As soon as you open the app, you will be able to see a featured page. Click on any of the videos that interest you and tune in. You will be able to see different movies on this platform from different genres like action movies or tv series, comedy, thriller movies, etc. Activate Crackle and get a chance to experience all the foremost innovations like HDR imaging along with the latest cinematic technology in a fun environment.
Top-notch Features you can enjoy after you Activate Crackle on Roku:
- Crackle app enables you to watch your favorite movies and TV shows instantly. You can watch your favorite movies and TV shows online any time. You can easily watch your shows offline with the cloud storage feature. Further, its ads free version is also available on Crackle app.
- Crackle is a free online application that brings you popular Hollywood movies and TV shows. Access over 1,500 titles ad-free. Watch what you want! Stay up to date with the latest movies and TV shows from Crackle, wherever you go! Watch on your computer or mobile device whenever you like…
- The Crackle app gives you instant access to a huge library of TV series and movies from Sony Pictures, original programming from some of the biggest names in media, and popular shows from networks like CBS, NBC, FOX, and HBO. Whether you’re looking for a new favorite show to binge-watch, or a classic movie to watch at home with friends.
- Crackle is the destination for Hollywood TV shows, movies, and award-winning original programming. Watch free full-length clips from your favorite movies and shows as well as exclusive originals on Crackle! Take control of your entertainment and watch anywhere, on any device.
- Stream Quality Videos in a Streamlined Interface If you’re not already a fan of Crackle, it’s time to check it out. Just like its name implies, all the videos on Crackle are in high-definition, so whether you’re into action and drama or horror and thriller movies, you’ll be able to get your fix here.
- There are plenty of TV shows to keep you entertained too. And Crackle is completely free with no account creation or downloads required. Once you see how easy streaming from this site is, you might never go back to cable!
Step-by-step Guide to Install Crackle on Roku-
- To start with the process, connect your Roku device to the HDMI connector on your television and to your home network.
- Click Streaming Channels from the home screen of your device.
- On the next screen, select Search Channel and look for the Crackle app using the search bar.
- You will get a list of results. From the search results, select the Crackle app.
- To install the app on Roku, select Add Channel.
- Wait for the application to finish installing before clicking ‘OK’.
- To use the app, click Go to Channel after it has been installed.
- That’s it! On your Roku streaming device, you can now watch videos through the Crackle app.
Instructions to Sign-up once you Activate Crackle on Roku-
- On your computer, laptop or smartphone go to crackle.com/activate.
- On that page, you will see a tab ‘Register’. Click on it.
- You will be asked to fill in your personal information, such as your name, email address, and so on.
- Follow the password requirements on the page to create a unique username and password.
- Further, click the “Sign-in” button and enter your username or email address as well as the password you created when you registered.
- Crackle is now available to stream your favorite movies and shows!
Know if the rumors of Roku removing all private channels on February 23, 2022, are true or not
How do you easily Activate Crackle on your Roku device?
- An Activation Code will appear on your TV screen when you open the Crackle app for the first time. Keep a note of it.
- Now, from your phone, laptop or PC, open any browser and go to sonycrackle.com/activate.
- Enter the Activation Code that was displayed on your TV screen and click the ‘Continue’ button.
- When you log in, Crackle for Roku will be activated, and you’ll be able to watch on your Roku device.
Alternative way to Access Crackle on your streaming gadget
- To start with, navigate to the Settings and then select the System option on your Roku device.
- Select Screen Mirroring Mode from the drop-down menu.
- From the screen, select Prompt or Always allow.
- Now, connect your Roku device to the same Wifi connection as your smartphone.
- On your smartphone, open the Crackle app. Install it from the Play Store or App Store if you haven’t already.
- Once launched, on the notification panel of your Android device, select the Cast option.
- Choose your Roku device from the list of options. Permission to mirror your device must be granted on your smartphone.
- You can watch any video on your Roku device after a successful connection.
Quickly Stream The CW on your Streaming device
There’s always something good to watch with Crackle. Find anything from comedy to drama to action and even thrillers. Access the latest movies and original series, including Jerry Seinfeld’s Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, The Oath, StartUp, SuperMansion, Snatch, and more! Watch in HD or FullScreen on any device, anytime, anywhere. Crackle is one of the platforms that you can use for free to stream movies and TV shows. It boasts an interactive and inviting interface and the collections are varied and interesting to watch. The app is also available on different platforms. We hope you liked this post on how to Activate Crackle on Roku.